11

Everyone's mouth dropped, including the nurses. "Wait...your what?" Ms.Jess looked at the both of them in shock.

"Well, not by blood." Kyle stood there poking at the bruises on his wrists. We were all leaning against the door watching the dramatic scene when we all fell. Everyone looked at us as we scrambled to stand up.

"Hiya." I mumbled nervously. Ms.Jess gave out a huge sigh and face palmed.

"Okay, everyone back into the Dayroom, now please." Ms.Jess shot all of us a death glare. We all practically ran back to the Dayroom and sat in silence.

"Sister?" Tyler mumbled. Everyone looked at him, then Kyle.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked him.

"I didn't think it'd be necessary information." His voice was very mono-tone.

"Necessary information?! well actually it's VERY important." I protested. Kyle grumbled, "I'm sorry but it's true. Well anyways.....where is Kova?" We all came to the sudden realization that Kova was missing from the room.

"Shit," Kyle muttered. He stood up and looked down the hall. "If she's talking to Dr.Anders I'll kill her!"

"What would she even say?" I asked. The tech in the room wasn't paying attention, not even to the fact Kyle said he was going kill someone.

"Too much." Kyle sat with his head in his hands.

"Like what?" Tyler walked over to where we were sitting. I looked up and realized as usual everyone was in their book in the room. Olive also slowly made her way towards us while Patrick and Sutton stayed back.

"About me, I mean. She knows so much that I haven't said." I had never seen Kyle so vulnerable, he was almost in tears.

"Like what?" Tyler reiterated. Kyle looked up then let his head hang low again.

"I've kept so many things a secret from the doctors. Especially about my parents," He looked up with tears in his eyes, "I'm not a bad person and all this time I've been made out to be!" He threw his hands up in defeat. We all understood he wasn't going to be specific and just resorted to comforting him.

"You're not a bad person, Kyle. Why would you even think that?" Olive squeaked. He face went red like he was embarrassed. "I mean if you don't wan-"

"Olive, it's okay." he says smirking. "I was abused for many years. Sexually and Psychically by my family. It only stopped when I'd threaten to kill myself or kill them that's when they began to think I was unstable. I fucking wonder fucking why I'd be unstable." By the look on Kyle's face you could tell he'd never told anyone this before. He looked back at Olive, "I honestly don't want to hurt anyone."

"Then don't." She said in a normal tone of voice. "They're wrong, you have every right to be upset or mad. It's normal Kyle, you're not crazy." We all stared at Olive, she was talking normal and it was surprising.

"You mean so much to me." And at that moment, We had temporary happiness.

___________________________________________________________________________________
OOOOOOH! CLIFFHANGEr! who said that last line huh? dun dun dunnn , find out next chapter !
-maya