12.

I watched as her facial expressions changed from confusion to happy to melting love, Olives lips turned into a smile and she looked away. Kyle , just realizing what he had said, was silent. "I-I-I..." Kyle stuttered.

"Shush." I whispered to him, as Olive was still reacting to this. You could tell by the look in her eyes no one had ever said those words to her before. After what seemed like hours of her silence she spoke up.

"But, why me?" The joy in her eyes disappeared and tears began to land on her cheeks. Kyle stood up and walked closer to her, she pulled away and began shaking slightly. "I'm not anything," she choked out. Kyle kneeled beside her.

"You're very smart Olive, but sometimes you're wrong. You see, you're far from nothing." Kyle didn't touch her but his face gave comfort. Then I realized, Kyle had been here 6 months and Olive has been here 4, they have known each other longer than anyone in here so who knows what kind of connection they had.

Olive looked at Kyle, "I don't understand how they consider you unstable," she tilted her head and smiled. Kyle stood and put a hand in her shoulder.

"My point exactly." He laughed and we all laughed with him. But, sadly our discussion was interrupted with an unfortunate familiar face, Dr.Anders. As he cleared his throat Kyle dropped his hand and backed away from Olive, then the rest of us began to disperse from one another.

"Am I interrupting?" He asks.

"N-no y-you're not-t" Olive stuttered.

"Good. Well, it's time for group." The tech in the room for up and left and Dr.A sat at the top of the semi-circle.

"Where's Kova?" I asked.

"That doesn't concern you." Dr.A shot me a serious look.

"But it concerns me." Kyle grumbled.

"She was moved to another unit." Dr.A said to him.

"What unit?! Which unit does she fit criteria for if she got sent to this one in the first place." Kyle was starting to get angry.

"You forget that third floor is short term adolescents."

"Our parents didn't send her here for short term, I'll tell you that. If Isabelle and I are both here for longterm what makes you think they're going to send just one child for short term? They're not! So eventually she'll have to come back here, because you tried transferring me and my parents refused so they'll refuse her too!" Kyle's face was a dark red and looked about ready to punch the doctor. "Our parents have money, that's the only reason you keep treating Isabelle and I, because of money! Do you think I enjoy this? NO! I DON'T AND I WISH I WAS HOME!" It's ridiculous I can't even get proper mental health. I JUST WANT TO GET BETTER WHY DOESNT ANYONE GET THAT?!" Kyle fell to his knees and put his head in his hands. "THEY ABUSED ME FOR YEARS AND NO ONE KNOWS! ALL OF US!" He looks up at Dr.Anders, "WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IM MENTALLY FUCKING UNSTABLE?!" Kyle was on the floor sobbing and gasping for air. "I don't want to live anymore..." He managed to get out. We all stood frozen, even Dr.Anders.

"Kyle." That's all Dr.Anders said.

Then I realized, everyone was slowly breaking. This place was making us worse, and the only solution is to get out. But, sadly that won't happen to any of us for a longtime. I looked over at Tyler who was just as speechless as I was. I looked at Patrick and Sutton who stood practically joined at the him whispering to each other. Then there was Olive who was standing behind Kyle in a state of disbelief.

"I wonder who's going to break next." I said softly, and all heads turned towards than me.

"Let's go." Dr.Anders held out his hand and Kyle took it, still crying and they walked off. A few techs walked back in to get us situated again I guess. Oh and remember that happiness I mentioned earlier? Well, that's all gone now.

___________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHHH! MORE WITH KYLE! So what does everyone think of him, I'm trying not to stick to just Lanes life, even though it's from her point of view .i might do different pov's but I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. and so many updates recently woah!

- maya