Part 5

Jennie's POV

I woke up in my own bed, dressed in a dark teal nightgown that I had no recollection of putting on. The goddamn sun was too bright for someone who drank as much tequila as I did the night before. My head started pounding and my mouth felt as dry as the Sahara... while it was roasting decaying elephant ass.

With a groan I rolled out of bed and shuffled over to the window to close the curtains. I continued on to the bathroom in the dark and inadvertently kicked the bedpost.

"Motherfucker!" I cussed and my body spazzed out. One hand tried to grab my foot while the other went for my head. My balance had kept on going to the bathroom and the next thing I knew, I was face planting on the hardwood.

Karma hated me.

I was still lying on the floor when Jisoo came charging in. She was wide awake and not hungover at all.

"I hate you," I told her.

"Why? What did I do? Why are you on the floor?"

"Tequila." That explained everything.

"Oooooh," she said. "It'll pass. I have fried food in the kitchen when you're alive again."

"I think I broke my toe," I pouted.

"I think Lisa has something we can wrap your foot with," she replied with zero sympathy. "I also have some good pain killers."

That was no surprise.

I sat up and rubbed my face where I fell. I was probably going to have a bruise on my jaw.

I got up slowly and trudged to the bathroom. When I came back out with an emptier bladder and mintier breath, Jisoo had a pill in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

"Thanks." I took both from her and swallowed the pill.

"No problem. So is tequila off the list of alcohol you enjoy?" she asked. "Do you remember walking around in your bra and panties last night?"

Say what?!

"I what?!".

"Yep. You and I got into a water fight in the backyard. When Roseanne told us to dry off for dinner you took your dress off right there next to the grill and sauntered into the house," she giggled.

Oh.

My.

God.

Roseanne.Right.Who has a dick.

"And none of you stopped me?"

"Well, seeing as the rest of us were drunk too we didn't think it was a bad idea," she shrugged. "Don't worry, nothing showed that you wouldn't see if your were in a bikini."

"You're a terrible wingman," I informed her. She always had been. Jisoo would see something that caught her eye and away she wandered to get it.

"Hey, I didn't let you go home with a stranger, unless you wanted too. I offered you to Roseanne for the night, but she politely said no."

"But you offered me to her? Yeah, worst wingman ever."

"She's harmless. I wouldn't have offered you to anyone else. She likes you, by the way."

"Of course she does. I pranced around in my underwear," I said.

"I think she liked you before that."

My memory of the night before wasn't a total loss. I remembered having a nice conversation in the kitchen. Something about Bond girls and mango feet? And the revelation of her dick.