Part 26

Jennie's POV

Ella ended up choosing a Merida outfit for her Christmas present. For the last few weeks I had steadily been working on a dark teal crushed velvet gown that looked stunning against her skin. Ella didn't know it but I was also making a replica of the pink dress from The Little Mermaid. It was a lot of work but I knew she was going to be so excited by the surprise.

"Roseanne!" I called out from my spare bedroom where the sewing machine was. I was going to sew little flowers onto the white skirt by hand but I wanted her opinion on the dress.

"Yeah?" she called back.

"Will you come look at ther please?" I asked. She knew I'd bought the fabric but she didn't know what I was doing with it.

A minute later Roseanne walked into the room.

"What's up?"

I pointed to the little mannequin and asked, "Think El will like that?"

She looked over at it. A big smile spread across her face. "She's going to love it, babe. It's beautiful."

"You think?" I was pretty sure she would but I wanted to be sure about it.

"I know. She's going to think you're the coolest chick in the world and probably ask you to be her stepmom again," she chuckled.

I laughed and then got up to go to the closet for the Merida dress.

"How about this one?" I asked. El was going to play dress up all day long. It crossed my mind that I could start my own business making the dresses for her little classmates.

"When did you make that?" she asked with wide eyes.

"This is the one El knows about," I laughed. "I've been working on both of them since just before Thanksgiving."

"You spoil her," she smiled. "I see why she loves you so much."

"I'm not spoiling her. It's Christmas," I shrugged.

"It's not a bad thing." Roseanne turned toward me, wrapping her strong arms around me. "You know you she loves you, right?" she started to rock us from side to side.

"I do. She tells me every time I tuck her in," I replied.

"You know who else loves you?" she dropped her head to give me a sweet kiss.

"Octavia at the fabric store, probably," I smiled.

"Oh, I bet she does," she chuckled. "There's someone else that loves you too. Any other guesses?"

"Nope," I winked.

"I think you do," Roseanne whispered, giving me another kiss. The second one held a little longer as she rubbed her hands down my back to squeeze my butt.

My hands moved up her chest to her neck and I played with the hair.

"Joy?" I joked.

"She probably loves your tits," Roseanne snorted. "Want to take another guess?"

"How about you just tell me?" I suggested.

Roseanne lifted her hand to run her fingers through my hair. "Me," she told me.

I smiled. "You, huh?"

"Me; for several reasons. I just decided it, ya know?"

"When you know, you know, right?" I kissed her chin. "There is one other thing I've been working on, but you'll have to wait for me to try it on if you want to see it."

"Of course I want to see it," she smiled as she massaged the back of my head.

"Okay. I'll be out of the bedroom in a minute." I pulled away from her but when I got to the door I looked back and added, "I love you too, you know."

"Good," she grinned.

I winked and went to my room. I locked the bedroom door behind me and went to my closet. Hidden in the back was the costume I had made myself. It was a sexed up version of the St. Pauli Girl's outfit. I even found some sexy knee-high boots to go with it. My woman liked food, beer, tattoos and bikes. Pretty much in that order. I was getting her real present inked on the following week but she'd find out soon enough.

I took my hair out of the knot it had been in all day and waves tumbled down my back. Soon enough Roseanne was going to be tugging on it while she had me bent over something... Mmm...

I unlocked the door and stepped into the doorway.

"I'm ready!" I called out.

Roseanne came out of the spare room and paused when she saw me.

"You're really working toward that stepmom title aren't you?" she said in a husky sex voice.

"Nope. I'm only trying to be creative with my gifts."

"It's perfect." Roseanne closed the small distance between us. Her arms went around my waist as her knees bent slightly so she could kiss the corner of my mouth. "You're perfect," she whispered.

"So it's not necessary to let you have your way with me for the next twenty-four hours?"

"Mmm, that's highly necessary," she chuckled. "The only question is where do I start?"

"That's the best part. You get whatever you want, so - for instance - you could tell me to get on my knees and blow you until you decide," I told her.

"I kinda like that idea..." her hand dropped to my thigh and he slowly ghosted her fingertips up the inside of my leg. "Does my gorgeous girl have panties on?"

"Nope." she preferred when I didn't bother with them. They were just in the way.

"You know, I love you for several reasons, but your willingness to walk around without panties is in the top ten reasons."

I laughed and said, "I like making my woman happy. Eighty-sixing the panties is an easy thing. Oh, did I mention I have an appointment with Rene next week?"

"You do, huh? I knew I'd get you hooked," she chuckled while she nibbled on my jaw.

"Mmm... I do. I'm redecorating my left shoulder," I told her. "I may or may not have gotten the artwork from Rene today and I think you're going to love what he came up with. I do."

"Do I get to see it?"

"Not until next week when I get it done but I'll give you a hint; it's food related," I said. It was blackberries and blossoms that would cover my shoulder. It was a big piece but I was excited about it. Rene's drawing was exactly what I wanted.

"I knew I was picking the right girl," Roseanne grinned. "Food and a St. Pauli Girl. You spoil me too."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I smiled. I attempted a German accent and asked, "Now what can I do for you?"

"You can get on your knees and suck my dick," she purred in her own accent. A much better one at that...

"Mmm... Keep talking like that and I'll skip straight to bouncing on your dick," I winked and unzipped her jeans.

"Nope," she said before continuing in the same lilt, "I thought this is about what I want?"

"You found my easy button with that accent," I explained. Who knew an accent would get my motor running?

"Good to know," Roseanne growled and then licked my lips.

I unbuttoned her jeans and then dropped to my knees. Phase one of Roseanne's Christmas present was underway.