ii.-Cohen

━━━━🐾━━━━

Table of Contents.

i. General Information ii. Physical Appearance & Stats iii. Personality & Stats iv. Physical & Mental Health v. Relations with Others vi. Background vii. Roleplay Scenarios
viii. Roleplay Requirements

━━━━🐾━━━━

i. General

"I've heard people say they've ran like the fiery pits of hell were on their hooves. Let's see how fast you'll run when you realize I'm hot on yours."

Name| Cohen{kow-uhn}

Who Gave them their name?
Cohen was the call name given to him by humans who happened to photograph him in his home terrain. Many horses on the Basin just referred to him as "Two Mane" given the two different colorations in his mane. But, after hearing the humans refer to him as Cohen, they too began to call him that name. Even his mother began to refer to him as Cohen, though secretly she's always called him her "Little Man."

Name Meaning & Origin
The name "Cohen" is a biblical name, coming from Hebrew Origin, often spelt as "Kohen." The meaning of this name is "Priest." It isn't really known why this name exactly was chosen for him by humans, perhaps it was his disposition or just a name they thought suited him best. Either way, this is the name they deemed was the best for him to have and the name he deserved.

How do they feel about their name?
Cohen feels indifferent when it comes to his name. He doesn't like or dislike it, frankly, he could care less what others refer to him as. He could care less what he refers himself as. A name has never held much meaning to him, reasons he's never really voiced out loud. Many guess it has to do with the fact most won't remember your name when your dead, so why worry about the name you are referred to as while you're alive?

What do they wish their name was?
Even though this Stallion tends to feel indifferent on the matter of his name, he wouldn't change it merely because he wouldn't know what to change it to. He can't think of anything and it's far too much work for him to make up one for himself. He's not too good at names.

Nickname| Co; Two Mane;

How did they gain these nicknames?
Surprisingly enough, he only has one real nickname. It's just a short form of his actual name, not much to it. As for his other name, some horses still prefer to call him as Two Mane rather then Cohen, while some call him by both. He answers to all three names, as he knows when spoken aloud someone is speaking to him.