i. [ 𝐑𝐀 ]

v. T H E S C R U F F
H U N T E R

━━━━🐾━━━━

Table of Contents.

i. General Information ii. Physical Appearance & Stats iii. Personality & Stats iv. Physical & Mental Health v. Relations with Others vi. Background vii. Roleplay Excerpts
viii. Roleplay Requirements

━━━━🐾━━━━

i. General

"There is nothing more I hate than ignorant city dogs who sit on their asses all day and have the audacity to complain about how hard life is for them."

Name| Ra{r-ah}

Name| Ra{r-ah}

↳Who Gave them their name?
His name was given to him by his owner once she purchased him. She'd juggled around a few different Egyptian God names such as Anubis and Horus, but Ra seemed to strike more of a deep connection to her when choosing his name. She'll admit, his name was sort of a last minute decision for her but it was the best last minute decision she'd ever made. She'd choose his name all over again if she had the chance to rethink his name over.

↳Name Meaning & Origin
Ra , in context , is the name of the sun god of Ancient Egypt. He was often considered to be the "King of the Gods" and therefore a patron of the pharaoh as well as one of the central Gods of the Egyptian pantheon. In some aspects he was described as the god of everything.
Before creation, according to Egyptian Mythology, only darkness embraced the primeval ocean out of which life would come. When the breath of life was both strong enough and ready, a entity by the name of Atum decided it was time for creation to begin. An island emerged from the water to support this divinity, who manifested itself into the form of Ra, the sun god of Egypt. On a primeval hill, Ra created from himself the first Gods : Shu (of dryness and air) , and his partner Tefnut (of humidity) , who would engender other dogs to complete the Cosmos : Geb the earth god and Nut the sky goddess. In turn, these two created the principles of life, namely Osiris the Perfect Being, who eventually who would rule over the rest of the world—which Ra was busy creating by naming the elements. ; humankind occurred through the tears of his eyes.

↳How do they feel about their name?
Ra really enjoys his name. He wouldn't go as far as to say he loves his name but he doesn't dislike his name either. The sound of his own name brings him a lot of joy.

↳What do they wish their name was?
Even if given the opportunity to change his name, he wouldn't change it.

Nickname| Sunny Boy ; "Ruger's Ahkmenrah"