rules and regulations

HERE YOU

HERE YOU

will find my rules and regulations page. You must read every rule presented carefully and must abide by these rules at all times; there are no exceptions. Failure to abide by them may result in a scooty booty from my book !
so, be sure to read everything over and ask any requests about the rules if you have any.

one;
This is a realistic roleplay. This means if I have any animal characters, they can not and will not have magical beams flying from their eyes or have the ability to sprout wings and fly. Unless it is a animal that naturally takes flight, you may not add that as a "fun little addition." The only way anything "supernatural" is allowed is if it states so on that characters page. Unless my "human" characters present themselves as other specie, only human characters are allowed to be alongside them. The only exception to this is if you ask before hand.

two;
Equal gendered characters is a must. Quite often I am left using a male character when I typically am more comfortable playing as a female character. this rule is in place so I am not stuck playing as either male or female too often. additionally, for every male character of mine you choose, a female is to be chosen. The exception is if you prefer to rp as male rather than female.

three;
The bare minimum length for replies must be two, well formed paragraphs. Giving me only five, elementary grammar wise sentences will no longer cut it. Try to be as literate as possible: now, I'm not making fun of anyone who struggles with grammar but it is incredibly difficult for me to understand a poorly written response, especially if it is a short response. I need to be able to understand your response as well as have a long enough response from you to make a good reply on my end.

four;
my tagging policy is one tag every two days. I do have college and a job outside of Wattpad, and the only days I'm mostly available is on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sunday's. Please also pay attention to my message board so you don't tag on a day where I'm not online.

five;
You may curse and roleplay NSFW Content in this book. All words pertaining to this, however, must be censored. If you do not censor it and you get a "comment under review" on your response I will ask and expect the response to be re written. this lovely app is cracking down on choice words so censoring is a must.
If you are not okay with NSFW Content you must say so for both animal and human content. I am no mind reader and will assume you are okay with it unless you say otherwise.

six;
if you fill out a form that is my own you must give credit. No exceptions. either give credit at the top of the form with my user tagged or the bottom with my user tagged. For example : "This Form belongs to @-anxiety_hrs and is not available to be used by those who are not in one of her roleplay books"
I do ask that you do [ not ] fill your forms out in my comments; ask to tag for a character once you see one of my own you'd like to interact with .
The pass. is to post a comment in response to this : what is your upmost pet peeve in rps or in the rp community ?

seven;
All I ask for is some originality. I don't want basic female oc's who are shy but all the same I don't want only confident female characters. I also don't want only mean/forward male characters , males can be just as quite or reserved as females.
Please don't give me basic names such as Charlie, Bella, Lucky, Princess, Athena, Isabella, Xander, etc. for your characters. Even for breeds or Ethnic backgrounds, I don't want the usual. Seeing more unknown breeds and people of color for characters is preferred , but not required.

Failure to follow these rules will result in me tagging you to this exact page and letting you know what rule you broke .