viii.- [ RYKA ]

━━━━🐾━━━━

Table of Contents.

i. General Information ii. Physical Appearance & Stats iii. Personality & Stats iv. Physical & Mental Health v. Relations with Others vi. Background vii. Roleplay Scenarios
viii. Roleplay Requirements

━━━━🐾━━━━

i. General

"I don't particularly go looking for a fight, but if I find myself in one I have no intentions of being the defeated. I will be the victor."

Name| Ryka{ray-kah}

Name| Ryka{ray-kah}

Who Gave them their name?
Ryka was the name given to the female before she was even born. She was spoken for by a woman long before she had even been born yet. Among her mother's pregnancy it was agreed that the strongest and biggest female would be given to a woman by the name of April. April had long picked out the name Ryka, and decided that would be the name of the female she would be getting. So, when Ryka was born she already had a name and a owner. That's something she's always sort of prided in.

Name Meaning & Origin
The name "Ryka" has a couple of different meanings. The one her owner leaned towards the most was the version meaning "born out of hymn" or "born out of prayer." April is a religious woman, and prayed for the right dog to be bestowed upon her. It just so happened that Ryka ended up being the one she undoubtedly prayed for before.

How do they feel about their name?
Ryka really loves her name. She finds her name to be special mainly because it was a name chosen just for her. One that was meant just for her. She carries her name with a lot of pride and she takes a lot of pride in her name. If anything, her name has always given her this sense of confidence about her, especially when it is spoken.

What do they wish their name was?
Personally, she wouldn't change her name. Yes, there were a few times where she questioned what her name could have been but she would never actually change her name . Mainly because she's grown so attached to it now .

Nickname| Ry; Ru; Mama

How did they gain these nicknames?
All of the nicknames the female has are just terms of endearment. They were names her owner chose for her because they suited her. She especially loves being called Mama, more so when she has a litter of pups that she is nursing or soon to be nursing.

Do they Like their Nicknames?
She loves all of her nicknames, and actually prefers to be called by them sometimes.