Epilogue

Ten years later...

Justin's POV

It's been ten years since I knew the truth. But these ten years have helped me grow closer to everyone in my family without inhibitions.

If you are wondering, yes. I started dating Lily.

We went to the same college, and during the second year, we went through a huge break. I pulled a stupid stunt, which she dumped me for.

I was so busy with my athletic career that I failed to notice that I was hurting her heart every day. But when I realized it, it was too late, and she had fallen into depression.

So she had to slap some sense into me, and then she left for her parents' house. It was safe to say that I almost had four overprotective brothers and a sister trying to set my ass on fire and kill me.

If you are wondering who those four brothers are, they are the three elder brothers of Lily. Noah also joined in on the venture to kill me.

And the overprotective sister was Emma of fucking course.

Let me tell you, everyone including mom, dad, grandpa, my uncles, aunt Amanda, and every other known family member of mine was trying to castrate me, kill me, skin me alive, feed me to piranhas, drill bullet holes into my body and fill it with salt, and many more creative ideas.

You wouldn't believe it if I told you, but they considered giving a nineteen-year-old me up for adoption. Mom was this close to disowning my pathetic ass, and dad almost 'lost me' accidentally when we went to the beach and mall TEN times.

That man sure knows how to be scary when he wants to...

So, I guess this gives you an insight into how badly I fucked up.

After a six-month-long break, and another five months of getting on her good graces, I finally won my love back.

This taught me that when you love, it isn't filled with rainbows and sunshine.

If you believe that, let me tell you, that's utter bullshit.

A relationship is filled with fights, ugly ones at that, disagreements, disappointments, jealousy, protectiveness, overprotectiveness, anger, and whatnot.

But it is the way you deal with them that determines your future...

And let me tell you, I am one lucky man to have Lily in my arms.

Yes, I am a man. I am 27 years old...

Time flies past fast, doesn't it??

We got married when I was 25 and she was 23...

Surprising right? No one expected it to be honest, and when I told mom that I proposed to her, she actually almost fainted, before Oscar caught her.

Now, we are blessed with our twins, our eldest children, and baby numbers three to five (triplets) (i.e., Lily being pregnant for the second time) are right on the way.

We were blessed with a beautiful and feisty baby girl and a handsome and cocky baby boy.

Little shit isn't even three, but he catches almost all the girls' eyes wherever he goes. Not to mention the fact he always clings to his mom...

But my daughter is literally an angel. Her first word was 'papa' while that little shit's was... well, 'bitch'.

He heard Noah scream it to someone, and decided that it would be his first word.