CHAPTER 8- Gabriel's Tear(Part 1)

[Note: All religious, names, people, place and scenes are all fictions. Nothing more, nothing less]

.

.

.

.

During the creation of universe...

God first created the stars, then he created gravity and orbits from there he drop a single tear of his blood and life started to flourish from it.

God also created angels and demons to balance the universe, without its retainers the universe that God created my fall to a quick extinction. God appointed two angels as the leaders of the holy tribe which are Lucifer and Gabriel, they are both equal in strength and authority.

On the other hand God appointed Beelzebub and Asmodeus as the counter part of the holy tribe as the leaders of the demon tribe both are responsible for maintaining life and death—Good and evil alike.

God then created the Garden of Eden and its first human habitants that later it would be called earth. The Garden of Eden is a bountiful world where the four basic elements are harmonious. Food is bountiful and the first humans which is Adan and eve could live comfortably and multiply.

But one day, Lucifer started to act strange. This started when he notice that God seems to favor Gabriel because of his gentle and compassionate side towards humans while Lucifer is commanding and forceful. Lucifer did not like this treatment, he only wanted to make sure that humans obey the wishes of God and that this is way of enforcing this rules that God himself set to maintain balance on the garden of Eden. Because of his growing hatred Lucifer seduce Adan to take a bite of the forbidden fruit, the moment that Adan has taken a bite his consciousness has been awaken and he was suddenly embarrassed as he has no clothing.

Adan then shared the fruit to Eve and both of them gained consciousness, this deeply angered God. God banished Adan and Eden from the sacred lands and from there the two beings began to realized the world outside of the garden. Lucifer did not stop from banishing Adan and Eve from the Garden but he also made sure to defile the ultimate creation of God. 

'life' 

He made sure to separate Adan and Eve, and made his way to seduce Adan. Adan who just awaken his consciousness was fascinated by the world outside of the garden. He was curios yet delicate, he saw lake nearby and decide to explore the area. he saw how green the field, different kinds of flowers are blooming. The Trees are as High as they can get, the water was crystal clear, he was in awe as he look on his reflection in the flowing waters. 

"Beautiful, isn't?" 

Adan was startled and saw a figure behind him, he turned around with a scared look on his innocent face, feeling out of balance, Adan fell into the ground. Stands in front of him, a tall tan man with purple eyes. His built is like one of those Greek sculptures that will be made by the human civilization later on. He smiled at Adan and offered his hand. 

"Do you need help?" 

-------------- 

"So.... did Lucifer succeeded in destroying the life that God created?" The man in the white robe excitedly asked. he twirled his messy long hair as he look at the reaper. 

"Well.." The reaper hesitated, his face turned bright red.

"Go on, tell me!" The man in white robe can not contain the anticipation. 

"Did they fucked?!" He curiously asked.

The reaper's very pale face suddenly turned very bright red.