CHAPTER 1: CONTRACT

*Chapter 1* 

"Ahhhh!" The man screamed as he awoken from his slumber, he took a heavy breath before scanning the area around him.

"W-Whaa--? W-Where am... I?" Clearly in a state of confusion as he check himself, feeling that 'this is not his body' then he remembered something very important.

"I-Im...alive?"

*Several Hours earlier*

Commotion has erupted in the afternoon in a town after a huge accident that occurred, many cars has crash to one another and bloodshed and bodies have been scathered in the road, and the root of this incident? It is because of a man who tried to save a child's life. 

"Cough, cough..." He struggled his voice as his vision is in a blur, he tried moving his body but it seems that his body is numb, as his vision started to clear he saw himself standing in front of him who is now unconscious, crush in between a truck of what is seems to be a carrier of adult products and a red car. ( note: what a ridicule way to die! (^_^;)) 

"Gasp! T-Thats me!" He was mortified to see himself in that state that it made him stiff and unable to further speak. 

"Yep that's you." The man turn to  his side and saw a figure of a man wearing what it seems to be a black suit with a skull badge on his right chest and not to mention his slick hairstyle and pale white skin and dead eyes. 

"W-Who are you?!" He shakingly ask, still unable to recover from the shock of his death. 

The man in black suit did not speak, instead he turned his gaze to the mess on the road. Sirens are creating loud sounds as people from the medic came rushing towards the dead and the injured. The man who was crushed between two vehicles is now being remove by the medic, some people are showing interest and praising the man who pushed the child away from danger and wishing his soul to rest peacefully but some of them just rather take the situation as something that happens in a daily basis. 

"I died... Saving the child," The man came to an understanding after hearing the voices of the people around him, his gaze was then averted to the child being treated by the paramedics as the child's parent where crying with tears of joy, happy to see the child her child away from danger. "I'm glad.." The man closed his eyes and smiled. 

"Name: Nicolo Santos, Age:23, status: single and current employed as a writer in a big publishing house called 'Love House' genre is...," Nico's gaze went to the man in the black suit as he[The man in black suit] started talking. 

"Y-yes..?" Nico replied as he awaits for the man in he black suit's next line. 

"You...your genre is erotic romance?" The man in black suit said in a disgusted tone as he close his book.

Flustered and embarrassed because of His exposed type of genre he is writing, Nico only replied with a sharp nod while awaiting for the next line of this mysterious figure. 

"As you know, you are now dead, D-E-A-D and I am here to guide you to the after life for I am a reaper." The reaper said in a calm but strong tone.

"Y-Yes..." Nico replied, he bowed his head as his expression became dark it is as if the situation finally sink in to him, he cannot die yet! He said on his mind, not now that finally all his hard work are being recognized he simply cannot die just like that! 

"But.." The reaper pause, getting Nico's attention. 

"But because you did a very good deed before dying by saving a life the above authority is giving you a chance to live again." The reaper said and as if a big lump from his chest was lifted Nico was overjoyed to hear such great news! Until.. 

"Welcome to Death Department!" A man wearing a lab coat greated Nico with such warmth. 

"Noisy as ever." The reaper rolled his eyes as he slumps in the comfy chair beside the man wearing the lab coat's desk. 

"U-Uhmm.." Nico cannot find the words to say, after hearing that he can live again from the reaper he was taken here, to 'Death Department' as what another mysterious character has just said. 

"You must be Nico? Hurray! Hurray!" The man wearing a lab coat exclaimed with joy as he throw confetti on Nico's face, the reaper on the other hand is just sitting quietly showing an annoyed face yet does not plan on engaging himself in the conversation. 

"Y-Yes I am..." Nico replied, he is quite shock to see someone this energetic, he never thought this person from a strange place such as this can be so... Fun. 

"Before we talk, let me introduce myself first!I am Catu and I am in charge of the souls next destination." Catu spoken in such enthusiasm. 

"Souls.. Next destination?" Nico questioned. 

"Yup! That's right, usually I just stamp this stack of paper you see?," Catu pointed a bunch of stack papers on his desk along with the other stack of papers on the floor. "But in your case,  you get to be here in my office for a good offer!" Catu smiled showing his pearly white teeth that matches his skin complextion. 

"Cut to the chase Catu and just tell him already!" The reaper who seemed to be fed up by how energetic Catu is has barge into the conversation. 

"Hmph! Such an impatient Reaper are you?," Catu sheepishly said. 

"Anyway, consider this as a lottery ticket for being reborn quickly because of a major good deed! Hurray!" Again Catu acting like a child in a birthday party. 

"R-Really?" Nico said with hopeful eyes, he catched up quickly because from his perspective this sort of things happens in some novel and TV series so he wasn't that shock to hear this type of things. 

"Yes, but first please sign this weaver here then I will begin your resurrection approval," Catu handed a thick bond of paper with the title page that says 'Contract' and below is the signure above of the full name that is blank. 

"Sign here to begin our ex--I mean your resurrection!" Catu said with a slight of fear. 

Nico on the other hand did not think of anything else rather than thinking he can be reborn, without reading the terms and conditions he just simple scanned the contract while furiously writing his signature thus being awaken now as someone.. Completely different from his own self! 

"What is happening!" Nico screamed as he look on the mirror. 

The person in front of him, is nothing but a stranger! 

                    -Chapter 1 end-

----

"Hello everyone~  (*´﹃`*)…So how was the first chapter? Please be patient as we dive deeper to the world of yaoi~ with your handsome butler Hiro-san! Please stay tuned for what's about to come next~ fufu~"

Character profile:  

Name: Nicolo Santos
Age: 23
Status: Single
Work: erotic romance writer
Background: works in a big publishing house called 'Love house as an Erotic Romance writer, likes to write adult stories as well as watching and reading one. died in a horrible car accident, he meets a grim reaper and a mysterious person, Catu in the Death the department. But because he Nico is obsessed of being reborn quickly he did not read the 'contract' carefully..now what will happen to this fellow?