CHAPTER 2.1- notice

A seemingly tired butler walks in with two cup of tea in front of you smiling brightly at you.

"Hello Dear Guess, it's been a while since the story has started but I assure you that the Author will now procced on updating this story." The butler said and bowed.

"The author is pleased to see you reading his work and adding it to your reading list, rest assured that he will be updating this story once a week regardless of how many people will read it," He smiled.

"Lastly the author would like to have opinions, it could be good or bad and maybe comment too but also follow the author for more updates regarding his future works." He smiled again and bowed.

"The author looks forward for your support and pleasure in reading this yaoi story, goodbye dear guess may we meet again some time." He look at you and again he smiled before vanishing into tin air.

*-*-*-*

AN: hellloww (*'罒'*) it's been a while since I have opened my account, I been in hiatus for a while now and I think it's time to write again ♡(*>ω<) I am excited to continue this story and guess what? I have more Yaoi stories to come and be posted into this account so please follow me to have updates or to just show me some support ┌(┌^o^)┐

I'll be working now and as to what my butler said, I will be updating this novel once or twice per week ┌( ◕ 益 ◕ )ᓄ I'm a pretty busy human in the real world so this is the time I have given for my self to compensate so....
Please enjoy the story and we may all bath in LOVE.

Thank you~ 🖤