CHAPTER 4-LOVER?!

"Lover?!" Itsuki's eyes widened. He already did know that this person is someone close to Itsuki but he did not expect it is a 'LOVER' on top of that THEY ARE BOTH MALES!

"L-Lovers y-you say…" He can feel his face is burning up right now. From what? From what does his heart is pounding so hard for?!

"Yes…we are." Kento Replied.

(The Tall man I am talking about is Yoshimatsu Kento, I am truly apologize for the confusion on the previous chapter about who is this "Tall Man" ಠᴥಠ)

He cleared his throat.

'Gahhh?! This is insane!' Itsuki pondered the situation in his mind.

I was reborn as a gay person?!

But I write erotic Heterosexual stories?! I've been dreaming to be laid by my ideal type of women and now..now…

"Gahhhhh!!!" He shouted, covering his face from the embarrassment.

He remembered all those tasteless nights as he touch his self alone, while he watch hardcore porn while also doing his work as an Erotic writer.

"If.."

He suddenly stop pondering at the situation at hand when he suddenly realized that there are two purple eyes staring at him with….

Itsuki can't seem to distinguish that emotion that those eyes held.

"W-What?" He carefully ask.

It's all hard for him to absorb at the moment.

"If…you dislike the thought of us…being lovers then ha-ha uhmm.." suddenly those bright purple eyes has been filled with demise.

Without thinking Itsuki did something he didn't know he would do.

"Sorry" he hugged this huge puppy.

Surprise on how he acted he did not break the hug but just hugged Kento as if giving him comfort.

Kento was so surprised that he hugged Itsuki back with such gentleness.

"For what?" Kento asked while smelling Itsuki's hair.

'Smells like strawberries' He thought to himself.

Itsuki on the other hand close his eyes, from the moment he woke up until this point. Everything doesn't make sense for him

him being gay? It's not the problem here.

How did he end up with someone who has a lover? What happened to the previous owner of this body?

"For not remembering you." Is what Itsuki can only muster up to reply.

He remembered that person, Catu is what he is called.

He remembered that according to their contract he will be reborn quickly.

But is he supposed to be reborn from a body of someone who is supposed to be dead?

"Damn that Crazy person, once I get a hold of him I will really kill him!" Itsuki said to himself feeling really irritated with that man.

"I was hoping to be reincarnated as a handsome young man with a bright future ahead of him!" He whined silently as he keeps on hugging the man Infront of him.

This is unfair!!!! (눈‸눈)

------------

"Tada~" Kento welcomed Itsuki at their 'Home'.