90s love: The secret mission

90s Love: The secret Mission

No matter where you are, I'll find you.

| characters |

Bara Hani Michelle

"Mujh jesi koi mily gi bhi nai , so don't even try."

Qasymbek Saleh Ubey

Qasymbek Saleh Ubey

"She makes me go mad , not in a good way , but not in a bad way either."

Wafaa Ismia Shiraz

"Kya ap ko bolny par tax lagta hai ? I mean , you don't talk much...."

Qussay Zia ud-din

Qussay Zia ud-din

"It's always better to take the chance than having regrets later for missing it." ⁂⁂⁂

| summary | p

A story taking place in the old times of 1900s , in the far away land of Amonchiyala , which is ruled by a just king. A free-spirited soul , Bara Hani Michelle lives under the kingdom like every other normal girl there. However , she is hiding a huge secret which is only known by her best friend, more like sister since they've been together since their birth , Wafaa Ismia Shiraz.

Meanwhile , Qasymbek Saleh Ubey was a name well known among every guard of the palace. Being known as "the black wolf" , he carries secret missions given to him by the king as his most trusted soldier. His step brother, Qussay Zia-uddin Ubey, is his right hand during every mission, given the title, "the wolf's shadow". They are feared by all the citizens as their fighting skills and bravery is well-known.

What happens when Qasymbek's next mission is to find out the secret mystery Bara has been hiding well untill now? What will happen when she becomes his next target? Will the secrets be revealed or will the mission lead to further mysteries and heartbreaks......

"I'll always try to put a smile on your face. I'll consider that my life's mission." "I know you would not let me fall, and if I do, you would always be there to catch me."

"You are the most perfect you there is."

"You're one of the strongest people I know and you're literally stunning in every way there is to imagine."

⁂⁂⁂

A/n: Assalam-u-alaikkum young and pretty souls :)

I'm so excited to represent these ancient couples to you from the past century!

Hope y'all will enjoy their heart touching love story because I did put my heart into writing this �� and fell in love with them in the process!

Do lemme know your views on the characters and their intro, and how do y'all think about the plot of the story from the summary above? ��

Intriguing enough, is it? ��

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.

𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃