hearts❤

Dressed in blue pants and a blue silk shirt which was apparently in trend these days, he was gazing again and again at the entrance of the corridor. The sun was shining a little brighter today for the December afternoon and the winds were not fully blowing yet the coolness was present in the atmosphere.

But the same coolness was absent from a certain black-eyed man and the students of the economics undergraduate students as they were busy going through as much information as they could in the last minutes before their final exams of the second year.

But that wasn't the case with a certain man in blue as he was restless for someone's arrival, the bell rang informing the students to occupy their places, he begrudgingly entered the huge classroom and took two stairs at a time to reach his place, in the backbenchers.

He sat down in his place just as the professor entered the classroom holding a stack of question papers, his eyes still stuck on the entrance as the professor started distributing the question papers, he huffed out a breath when his gaze fell on his question paper making his insides happy and sad at the same time. Happy because the paper was too easy for his liking and sad because she wasn't here yet!

He was about to start his paper when he heard a rushing sound and his lipa lifted even before his eyes caught sight of her, he looked at her and his breath hitched in his throat just like all the previous times, there she was, holding bazaar's thela in her hand and rushing to take her place which was just advanced to him.

The professor gave her a stink eye as he placed a paper in front of her, she took some hasty breaths as she tried to look at the paper at the same time, he stealthily passed her bottle of water and pen. She looked at him and gave him a thankful smile before drinking water.

His gaze lingered on her more than it was necessary and half of the time, she hastily finished her paper as much as she could and ran after submitting it, an hour early to be precise. He shook his head in dismay once again knowing that even this time he couldn't manage to speak to her. He paid his attention back to his paper and finished it.

~*~

"Dekh pakka ye sahi baat hai na?" Furqan confirmed this from his friend Qasim as he got information about the girl he has developed a fondness for or more than it.

(listen here, are you sure this information is correct?)

"Ha yaar, wo humare Ismail bhai nahi he?" Qasim asked but Furqan scrunched his nose not getting the idea about said person "Yaar teri bahen ke jeth ke sale!" Qasim tried again and this time he remembered Ismail bhai.

(Yes Bro, you remember Brother Ismail ?)

"Ha" He said and Qasim continued "Unki biwi ki bahen he ye!" And after a moment a big grin was spread over his thin lips as he glanced at Qasim.

(Yes)

( She is his wife's sister!)

"Chalo zara Ismail Bhai se mil aaye, bahut waqt ho gaya he!" Furqan said and Qasim shook his head knowing what was cooking inside his brain.

(Let's go and meet Brother Ismail, it's been a long time after all!)

~*~

"Kya baat kar rahi he Khala, Allah chalein koi baat nahi unse kahiyega Furqan aaya tha. Aur ha unhe bhabhi ke sath ghar par bhejna, Shadi ke baad se to jaise gayab hi ho gaye he Ismail Bhai'' Furqan said disappointment lacing in his tone as his said friend was not at home, the poor lady felt bad for the young guy as he came all the way from his home to meet her son and he couldn't meet him. But what she didn't was he purposely came on this time when he knew Ismail won't be home.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗸𝗮: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 🎉