Chapter 1

"Agh- Where am I?" Y/N set eyes on the sea, she seemed to be on the cliff, hanging over a beach with endless waves and a blue reflection. The birds flew over,- "I, remember this cliff, yet, I don't remember my name."

Flashes of the cliff came into her memory, there were birds, there was a green dude, there was- a dragon? Coming back to reality she noticed she had a vision, well, of course she knew what a vision was, she somehow only forgot who she was herself.

Y/N looked at it, its not one of the main elements.

There was footsteps, they were approaching fast, whoever dared to face her seemed to die in her memories, maybe she can change that.

It was the green dude from her memories! Except, the dragon wasn't there with him.

The green dude shifted eyes to Y/N, his eyes widening in shock. He ran up to Y/N, as Y/N protected her face with her arms, thinking he was going to kill her.

"Y/N?" The dude had a girly-voice, you could tell it was a boy though, its just- what you remember.

Y/N looked back just to make sure he wasn't talking to anyone else, 'I guess that's my name.' You thought,

"Uhhh-" you looked down "Yes! I'm the name you just said,- Y-? Y/N!" Confused, scared, and still protecting her face, she pushed the boy back, so she had space to breathe.

Memories, flashed, there were stars, 2 stars, they fell on a beach over there, but, yet, what you see now, is just a beach with some yellow girl on it, you came back to reality, looking to where the girl was, shes not there anymore.

Shifting her gaze back to green dude, the green dude had realized by now that you'd lost most of your memories-

"Do you remember me?- Better yet, do you remember yourself?" Green dude asked, he was quite short.

Memories, again.

"You're... Bar- Bar, something. Something, you used to go by... Uhm-" oh god this is like taking a test! "Venti?"

"You got it right! I am Barbatos, the god of anemo, you're G/N (God Name), the god of time, who goes by Y/N!"

"This is a lot to process, I just woke up, and now im meeting a god, and realize that I'm a god, and then flashes of stuff come into my mind-" Y/N sat down, clutching her legs to her chest, as she supported her head to her knees.

Venti sat down next to you, "it's a weird world, Tevyat.", Venti said, he started to tell you all about what you were, and who you were, how you were worshipped, but then once you were forgotten you banished yourself to an island and then sunk in the deep waters, only to come back to the one cliff you both loved.

You looked around, it was a beautiful view, this cliff, it had these, 'cecilia''s all over, and it had birds, it was an amazing scenery, you and venti sat down on the edge of the cliff, now facing the seaside, as he told you about this windborne legendary traveler, and what happened to your and venti's friend, Dvalin. 

(picture I'll personally take when I'm on genshin bc I'm totally not in school)