Chapter 3

Jean and Venti came back, she had a bit of shock on her face, maybe she knew that Y/N was a god now?

Y/N was confused about identities here, who is Jean? And, why isn't Venti coming out as Barbatos? Does she come out as the time archon? How are the other archons doing? Who are the archons now?

Kaeya eyed Jean, as Venti came to take Y/N up, as she held her head in pain.

Y/N ended up telling Kaeya she had a baaad headache.

"Come, let's go find Lumine." Venti said.

Venti held her waist, as the flashes were getting more painful.

Until?

They just stopped.

"The pain is gone.. I'm not getting any flashes now." Y/N whispered to Venti, taking the signal he let go of her as they continued to walk to something called the angels share.

"Venti, why are we at the bar?" Jean asked.

"To meet Lumine of course!"

Venti swung the door open, it was midday and there were tons of people that were drunk, if not, going to be.

In front, talking to the bartender, who's hair was red, was an unusually dressed girl, she had blue and white clothing with a little pixie beside her.

Y/N recognized her immediately.

"You! You're the one from the beach!" Y/N pointed towards the girl and her pixie, it caught their and the bartender's attention.

"Me?" she said, her voice was sweet and kind.

"Yo-you, fished up, something about a few months ago right?" Y/N went closer up to the girl, speaking a bit softly this time.

"Paimon thinks this girl is a psychic, how does she know you fished up Paimon a couple of months ago?" Paimon *attempted* to whisper to Lumine, but her voice was so high pitched Y/N could hear it.

'I've been in the sea so I saw everything.. Its just in my mind.' Y/N thought to herself, as Venti stepped in, "We should take this conversation somewhere else, I think the patrons are looking for us. Hey! Lumine, do you have any mora before we leave?" Venti asked as Y/N hung out 50 mora from her pocket.

Venti emerged out of the bar with a dandelion wine bottle.

Jean was still here with Kaeya, though. Y/N went up to Jean.

"You know who I am now right? I'm assuming he told you." They whispered, not like paimon this time, nobody heard their secret convo.

"Yes, we're so happy to host you at our nation again, I think you should start getting to know the honorary knight, Lumine and her companion Paimon. They're a special bunch, those kids."

Y/N nodded and headed up to the talking two. "Hi! I'm G- Y/N, sorry for barging in like that, I just noticed you from the beach. So what are you travelling for ? You don't look like a resident here in Tevyat."

"Oh! Shes searching for her brother, her brother was taken by a god an-"

"Ssh! Paimon!"

Y/N wondered if she'd tell them about her being a god.

"Do you guys know about the time archon?"

"Oh! Yes, Paimon knows all about it, in fact, we went to an island where we got more information about the time god! We had to fight numeral bosses, and by we, I mean Lumine."

"And, uh, where was this island?"

"Oh, we flew over with Amber from Starsnatch cliff to a nameless island just off the coast of Mondstadt. We learnt about the time god there." Lumine said.