Chapter 4

"So you guys are looking for archons, I'm betting you know Venti's the anemo archon, if not, I'm dead, but, uh, I'm the time god! I don't know how to prove it because I don't remember how to use my powers, but, still- You can ask venti if you want-"

"Really?! Paimon thought the Time God descended into the waters forever!"

Y/N started to tell what happened to Paimon, Lumine was just listening to them get along really well.

In some time they came across the dawn winery where they dropped Kaeya and Jean off.

Took a day to get to Liyue.

-

Y/N: "So why are we in Liyue again?"

Venti: "We're going to see Zhongli!"

Y/N: "Are you suggesting we go tell all the archons I'm back?"

Venti: "No, not all of them, we're just going to Inazuma after this, Lumine can get us there without trouble!"

We all looked at Lumine, Jean had left us when we entered the dawn winery along with Kaeya. In Venti's words; "Probably saw Diluc at the winery."

Y/N was going to explain her complicated relationship with each of the archons, but she'd rather not because Venti started rambling on about what happened in Liyue when Lumine wanted to see the geo archon, because Lumine (who actually visits Mondstadt) told Venti all about it.

Lumine and Paimon were rambling about G/N as they entered the harbor, "If I remember correctly, he should be at either Liuli Pavilion or Wanmin Restaurant. Let's hope it's Wanmin, we'll have better luck there."

Y/N's never been to Liyue harbor before, when Zhongli and Venti were friends, they always met up in either her little island or Mondstadt.

They headed to "Wanmin". It was crowded for a street shop, must be popular.

Paimon tried to calm down Lumine, as Venti and Y/N went and tried to look for Zhongli. Venti spotted him with a ginger-haired man.

Thankfully, as soon as Zhongli saw them he left the guy and came to meet Y/N and Venti, Lumine was staring down the ginger, whose name was as you could guess Childe- Or Ajax, or Tartaglia- whatever you want to call them.

"Hello, G/N, Barbatos." He said softly, knowing that Childe was fatui, if they'd know the time god'd be here, she'd be in trouble.

Venti explained what happened, "You walked by foot to Liyue from Mondstadt?" (im bad at Zhongli impressions ok pls don't hate aaa) Zhongli asked, "Yes, we're planning to go to Inazuma to meet with – " Goddamnit the Shotgunate has so many names- "Ei." Venti replied.

Y/N and Zhongli caught up as Lumine had to bear sitting next to Childe, Venti stared him down with Lumine, I mean, of course, he would, he was kicked in the goddamn stomach because of the fatui.

Childe sat there awkwardly – "Hey Girlie! Its- Surely been a while, you met Scaramouche in Inazum-"

"Okay, let's get going to Inazuma. I can't wait to meet Yae and Ei! Wow, that's a tongue twister." Y/N interrupted.

Y/N didn't know about the fatui, she was gone for a few- thousand years, or so, definitely longer than how much time Ei has spent in the Plane Of Euthymia.