Chapter 2

YES, I IMPLEMENT RANDOM AND MY OWN LORE INTO HERE, PLEASE DON'T MIND THAT.

Anyways, Venti guided you and started to head into Mondstadt, Y/N's head was still flashing with memories, it was hurting. Seemed she got along with Venti very well when she had her memories.

The big stone walls dawned over the city of freedom, the windmills you could see peaking over the stone walls, the guards stopped us to ask questions, Venti didn't seem to mention he was Barbatos, Y/N'll ask about that later.

As the two gods stepped into the busy streets, Y/N looked around in amazement, of course, flashes were still in her head, but she ignored it for the beautiful sight of the busy streets, little shops and stalls set up to her right, and a pathway to the houses on her left. In front, there was an adventurers guild stall, and then a souvenir shop a bit up ahead, I could see a huge statue of what I could make out, Barbatos. (FDSIFGYAS SORRY I CANT HELP BUT PUT "I'S" HERE-)

Y/N and Venti headed up to this huge building with multiple guards around it, the flashes in Y/N's head were ringing, hurting. It was an overflow.

"Can you try to tell me what this place is?" Venti asked the person sitting next to him, who was holding her head trying to relieve of the pain.

She looked up as she quietly examined the building, it had towers but not big ones, there were flags and banners hung upon it and a stairwell leading up to a door.

After a minute or so she made her guess, "Favonius Stuff", was her best guess, and well, she was right.

Jean and Kaeya had come out as per what Venti had told them in advance, originally for another reason but still.

"Hello Barba- Venti, who's this?" Jean asked, at this point Y/N passed out of pain on Venti's shoulder, shes fine, shes a god, she cant die because of a headache.

Kaeya examined Y/N, whilst not being obvious about it, taking in her details, he looked away. He knew who this was, exactly who she was. Goodness sake he knows everything. She had an anemo vision now, as to not attract attention to that unknown vision, she didn't even need it, she had her gnosis safely in hand.

She was the strongest god, even if she didn't have a nation. Best friends with Zhongli and Venti, enemies with Kusanali, and quite neutral with everyone else. Raiden Shogun was her favorite, both twins, in fact. She was there to mourn the death of Ei's sister, and she was shoved away once the lockdown initiated.

She grew apart since then, Ei, Yae, and herself were close.

In fact, everyone but the Tsaritsa and Kusanali loved her.

Well, she eventually woke up. Just to see her lying on venti's shoulder- A small red ran up to her cheeks as she opened her eyes to Jean and Kaeya, "A-ah! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, B- Venti, should of woken me up." She looked at him sternly. "You looked so peaceful though! How could I wake you up?"

Jean just stood there, who was this?

"Anyways, Jean. I'd like to talk to you about Y/N alone. You and Kaeya can talk, I guess,"

Kaeya sat down next to Y/N, as Jean went off with venti. They were murmuring about Y/N's G/N and who she was.

"Why do I recognize you?" Y/N said under her breath, she looked at Kaeya.

"Hello, I'm Y/N! I forgot your name, ehe-" (don't know whether shes Venti relative or crush but WE'LL CLEAR THAT UP LATERRR-)

"Your just like your friend there. I'm Kaeya, Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius. Though, its not a title to be excited about, The grandmaster took away all cavalry from Mondstadt, so, there's nobody really for me to captain."

"Aw, that's sad."

Time passed as the two talked about Venti, nothing about how he was a god, just about himself, she tried so much to ignore the pain of her headache, but it'll be over soon.