Chapter 5 (Will edit more into the chapter)

Venti got up, "Well, lets get going, I believe that we have to get there by Beidou?"

"Mhm! Beidou helps a lot! Paimon thinks we should head there now." The little pixie suggested, as everyone started to head off to the crux fleet.

-

"Inazumaaa!" Paimon shouted.

"Do you think we still have to sign Y/N in?" They said, getting off the ship.

"Mm, maybe!" Paimon replied.

They signed Y/N and Venti in so no arrest warrant occurs, and headed off to Narukami island because of Lumine's pass.

-

They firstly headed to Yae Miko, Y/N and them caught up and they all headed to Tenshekaku.

"Hello, I'd like to enter Tenshekaku? If you remember Paimon!" Paimon said to the guards.

They let them in without hesitation, maybe because of Lumine's deathly stare.

They headed up what felt like thousands of stairs, once suffering ended, they headed into Tenshekaku, where Raiden was. Of course, once again, Raiden was going to kill, or maybe, harm, Venti because, you- you know why.

They entered the plane of Euthymia, where Ei sat there, meditating. "Ei!" Y/N had sparkles in her eyes. Yae Miko and Y/N headed up to the electro archon, as Lumine stayed with Venti.

"Hello, Ei." Yae said, "Hello, Miko, and, --- Y/N?!" She had a bit of happy in her tone when she noticed Y/N accompanied them. Lumine was hiding Venti a bit as she waved a hi to the trio.

Soon enough Ei noticed the green bard hidden before the traveler. "Is- is that Barbatos?" Her eyes widened with shock, equipping her spear. "A-AH! Nonono, Raiden its okay- Don't you remember he's weak? He could do no harm to you." Y/N said "More of a reason for slaughter."

"Ei, don't." Miko conditioned.

Loosening her grip, she saw the bard poke out a little middle finger from behind Lumine, her face as red as pyro.

---

"Ei. Say sorry to the poor bard." Yae Miko told her. Venti had a whole cut against his face. "Poor bard?! How dare he give me the hand gesture of offense." Ei argued. "Raiden. Stop acting like a child!" Miko scolded her.

Yae- "Venti, apologize to Ei for sticking your hand out with a gesture of offense."

Venti- "I'm sorry, Raiden."

Venti had sarcasm in that sentence.

Yae- "Ei, say sorry to Barbatos for harming his face."

Ei- "I'm sorry..."

Ei whispered the last part out of annoyance and embarrassment.

Yae- "Now that that's solved, I think you should leave."

Y/N- "Good idea... Bye Ei, and Miko!"