The hat

y/n = your name
t/n= their name

Y/N's POV
------------------------
As I was sitting down at my desk getting ready for another day at school I noticed them walk in.
Now i'm normally not a school person but they make me want to come to school. All of the sudden I was imagining us having picnics and throwing popcorn at each other but unfortunately I was interrupted.

"Hey y/n what's with the look?" they asked as they took a seat in front of me.
I quickly stopped imagining things as i gathered my books to organize my desk and mumbled a quick "nothing"
Then I noticed their hat.

They were wearing a baseball cap and I stared at it because I love when people wear baseball caps but specifically when they wear them backwards so just to bother them I quickly stood up grabbed their hat and placed it backwards on their head and sat back down.
I pretended that is wasn't a huge deal but I'm really wondering where I got the courage to do that.

They gave me a confused look as they touched their hat but then turned around to pay attention to the teacher who was rambling on about something.

Then the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my things and left in a hurry not wanting to face the embarrassment of the whole hat thing.

I made my way to my locker and I was opening it I heard a cough and as I turned around it was
them.

"What's up?" I said as I grabbed the things for my next class "What was that in there?" They asked as they took off their hat and played with it in their hands.

I suddenly felt like I had to say something even the tiniest bit flirty because if i didn't I think i might lose my chance "It looks better like that" I blurted it out trying to hide my face behind the locker door.

All of the sudden I felt him moving closer to me as they bent down and whispered in my ear "You know if you like me so much it's much easier to say it then play this game."

I tried not to make it obvious I was blushing but they noticed and put that hat on my head and when they were half way down the hall they yelled "keep it I expect a favour in return"

I quickly touched the hat on my head crap what did i get myself into.

------------------------

Hi this is my first time ever writing a story sorry if it's kinda cheesy i've always wanted this scenario to happen to me so I thought i'd share it with you.