Skateboard

y/n = your name

t/n = their name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was texting my friends in a group chat it was about 12 am and I wasn't really tired yet.

We were texting about skateboarding and I've always wanted to learn so I texted to the chat how much i'd love someone to teach me.

I forgot to mention that the person I like is in this chat and I didn't expect them to answer with "whats your address?"

First off that is defiantly a bit creepy but I trusted them since we've been friends for awhile so I sent it. They never answered me back so instead of overthinking I started call my friends and this dragged on for about 15 minutes until I heard a tap on my window.

I live in the basement and this is how horror movies end up so I grabbed something in case it was a weirdo.

When I looked out the window no one was there so I just went back to the call hoping whoever did it would stop.

Less then a minute later I heard it again but i would not give this person the satisfaction of annoying me so I put headphones on so I wouldn't hear it anymore.

This time it was a really loud tap so I ran outside and I was about to start yelling at these stupid teenagers who were probably playing ding dong ditch. When I saw t/n.

"Are you kidding me." I said as they stepped closer to me with their skateboard in hand.

"I tapped on your window like 40 times how could you not hear it." They said clearly annoyed at me.

"It is 1 am. When I hear someone tapping on my window I figure its a creep okay?" I answered

"Why are you even here?" I asked him while looking at the the time.

"I was trying to do something nice and teach you how to skateboard. I'm just going to go." They said as they turned around walking away.

"T/n wait why would you even come here though?" I asked once again hoping they'd say they liked me back.

"Your so dumb sometimes." T/n said before running up to me and kissing me.

I pulled away a few seconds later mumbling "that wasn't a very nice pick up line."

"Fine Y/n I like you okay? Is that better" T/n said with an eye roll.

"Yes. Yes it is." I said as I grabbed their skateboard and ran away with it.

"Your so annoying sometimes." they yelled at me.

"I'm aware" I yelled back while they chased me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i havent been online for awhile lol but i hoped you like the story! These ratings are awesome istg thank you!!