The necklace

y/n - your name
t/n - their name
b/s - birth stone
------------------------
I was walking with my best friend through the street when we passed my favourite store as I stole a glance at the window I heard "let's go in I know you love that store."

I tried to hide my smile but it was nice that they remembered

I knew I was catching feelings for them and I hate it because they don't feel the same way and it's such a cliche.

When we entered the store I automatically saw a necklace I adored with my b/s in the centre of a heart.

"You like the necklace?" They asked as they stared at me almost as if they admired me but I brushed off that feeling.

"Ya but i'll wait until my next pay check to get it. I'm going to see if I could put a hold on it wait here."

As i went up to the stand to ask about a hold on the necklace when I turned to point at the necklace T/n and the necklace were gone.

"Never mind sorry for wasting your time." I mumbled as I left the store trying to find t/n.

There they were leaned against a stop sign "someone else got the necklace before I could get to it" I mumbled.

"That's a shame" they said as a smirk crossed their face as they pulled the necklace out of their pocket. "Oh my god you got that for me?" I can't believe it. "How'd you get that it was expensive?"

"Don't worry about it listen y/n I like you okay maybe even love you but I know you don't feel the same way god this feels like such a cliche anyways so I thought that"

They were interrupted as I leaned in and connected my lips to theirs I automatically felt their hands find their way to my waist as mine went to their hair.

I felt their smirk against my lips as I started laughing and "sorry I interrupted you what were you saying?"

Maybe cliches aren't that bad.

------------------------

Ok so idk how I feel about this one but ya kinda like it kinda don't.