The time when your best friend set you up.

y/n = your name

t/n = their name

b/f/n = best friends name lmao idk

kinda a backstory lmao ur bestfriend is close friends with the person you like

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in class passing notes to b/f/n and them and their loud ass laugh got us caught.

The teacher soon marched over grabbing our notes and tearing them apart and assigning us each detention. I let out a groan putting my head on my desk while b/f/n gave an sorry glance my way.

After school soon came and as I took a seat in the classroom t/n walked in. I looked around for b/f/n and soon saw them outside the door giving me a thumbs up and running away.

Great. They planned this.

"What did you get in trouble for"? t/n soon asked me.

"passing notes with b/f/n what about you?" I answered while they moved their hair out of their face.

"Same thing weirdly." They replied.

After that we didn't really talk the teacher soon came in and dismissed us and I found b/f/n waiting outside for me.

"It was a setup wasn't it?" I asked while glaring at them.

"Kind of but this is way more of a set up." They replied while gazing at the door

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Oh no.

Soon t/n left the school and right away b/f/n ran up to them asking if their free to hang out with us and they answered yes.

WHY.

I was trying to think of an excuse to leave but this also seems like such a great opportunity.

We started walking to get ice cream and once we finished buying it I heard b/f/n say "Oh no I got to head home." While throwing a wink my way and running away.

"Why do you always avoid me y/n?" t/n asked while looking at me.

"I don't." I answered which was a lie but what was I supposed to say?

"Don't lie I know you do." They asked while moving closer to me.

"I don't avoid you t/n." I answered yet again trying to make i seem like I wasn't lying.

"See I don't believe you y/n. You're a terrible liar." They said while putting their hand on my chin making me look up at them.

I didn't answer. I couldn't think of a response that wouldn't make me stutter. I wasn't sure if they could hear my heart beating but I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

"See I think your avoiding me because you like me." They said yet again with a smirk on their face. We were inches apart. I felt like such an idiot because I was not longer talking or doing anything really.

"Can I kiss you?" They asked while we made eye contact. Their hand still on my chin making me look up at them.

Hoping my words wouldn't fail me I answered with a "Yes."

I felt their lips on mine. They were gentle which was nice. I can't believe this was happening and of course I was kissing back. They soon pulled away smiling and soon asked "Can I take you out sometime?"

I responded right away with a"Yes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALMOST AT 1000 READS THANK YOU

AND #2 IN FAKE SCENARIOS THANK YOU.

IM GOING TO WRITE A NON ONE SHOT BOOK SOON WITH TWO CHARACTERS AND STUFF SO STAY TUNED.

SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN OFFLINE SCHOOLS STRESSFUL LMAO