Party

Y/N- Your Name
T/N - Their name
------------------------
It was getting quite boring third wheeling with my best friend. I mean i'm supportive but i've been on this couch for an hour and all i've done is remember how long i've been single for. It's pathetic really

I wander over to the drink table to get another sprite because I don't like alcohol and as i'm searching for another can of sprite I see T/n holding it in front of my face like the jerk they are.

"Your such a dick sometimes." I say as I try to grab the sprite from their hands failing each time. "I know but you love it." T/n says with a giant smirk as they open the sprite can and give it to me.

"I could've done it myself you know." I mumble as I take a sip. T/n and I have been friends since we were 5 i think? Although I think i've gotten more romantic feelings over the years but I just try to shove them down since i'm the typical 'I don't want to ruin our friendship kind of person' But ya that's my mini backstory.

"Sure you could've. Anyways I see your third wheeling again?" They add smirking at me again. "Yep. You can go now I'd like to go back to feeling sorry for myself thanks." I respond while walking away and taking a seat on the couch.

"What's your problem?" They ask while sitting on the other side of the couch sitting close to me due to a random couple making out beside us. "I don't have a problem. Leave me alone." I say while walking away trying to get to the front door.

They unfortunately are quicker then me and block the exit while looking down which is extremely awkward. I think i'm acting like this cause I just want them to ask me out already but I don't know.

"Seriously Y/n what's your problem?" They ask again as I try to get under their arms but continue failing. "Nothing ok I've just been third wheeling all night so i'm annoyed ok?" I answer while successfully getting under their arm. I feel very proud of my self to be honest.

I hear them yelling at me to come back so I turn around and ask "Why do you care so much?"

"Your honestly such an idiot sometimes Y/n"they answer as they run out of the house. I look up at them and feel their hand grab my chin making our lips align and as their about to kiss me they ask "Can I kiss you."

"Yes." I respond as our lips meet

------------------------
SORRY IVE BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILE. THIS IS SO BAD SORRY I HAD NO INSPIRATION TBH LMAO BUT YA

I WEOTE THIS AT 12 AM AND IM RLLY TIRED LMAO