late night prepwork

Ace sighed. He had just gotten home from a job with someone who clearly just wanted sex, even though it was stated on the website that sex wouldn't happen. He owned the company, but still enjoyed taking jobs from time to time, when they were realy littles.

Now he had to go in a find matches for all the clients that submitted requests since he finished at 4 earlier. He looked at the clock and sighed. The company policy was that requests submitted after 9 pm wouldn't be processed until the next day, unless he started after 8:30. Then his rule was that he processed until 11. He saw 30 more requests. He ran a busy company. But it was a profitable one.

Ace was glad the system had gone automated the year before. All he had to do was go over the matches the computer made and verify them. Then he had to make welcome baskets for new clients.

He was almost done approving the schedule when he saw his name written on it. He was hopping to get office work done tomorrow, but clients are what made the business. And this one seemed like she would be easy. Make her sleep and he could get some work done. He would need to get groceries probably the first day, but the rest of the time hed just make sure she was taking care of herself and getting plenty of rest. Easy job.

He finalized the schedules and made welcome baskets in the supply room. He was really glad he lived above the main office of his business. Most of it was online but this is where his doms reported, picked up baskets, and the storage facility. Now he didn't have to worry about driving home when all of this was done.

He made 2 pet baskets. 1 slave basket and then his little's basket. He spent more time on this one. He always did when he was invested. He picked the perfect stuffed animal, an adorable white dragon like creature with a pink underbelly and wings and two little horns. Making a deal with five below really was his greatest idea. Then he picked a pink sippy cup with hearts. He put a pack of white adult diapers with cute little teddy bears. She said she had diapers but there was no such thing as too many diapers. And if she was sick he was going to make her wear them. He also added a pink pacifier with the words mute button on it. She said she didn't have a pacifier but he wasn't sure if that was because she didn't like it or didn't have one. He thought about putting a "want to try" or "like but don't have" section on the application but didnt want his company to be responsible for extra costs that might come with the assumption that they would provide those things. And of course he added a laminated copy of the little rules she would have to fallow under his care. And to finish it off a soft blanket with pink hearts on it. Perfect.

Then he packed a bag. He would be staying for a week and needed to have his things. Overnights were not his favorite. He either hated the little or really bonded with her. And if he bonded then it was harder to say goodbye. He also didn't like living in someone else's house. That being said it was the closest he came to being someone's dom, ever sense his high school ex. No, that was the past. This was the present. He finished packing amd headed to bed. He had an early morning.

The next morning Ace left at about 7. He needed time for subway delays and getting lost. He was going to upper Manhattan. Most of his clients were from New York city, and not from the rich side if Manhattan. He hadn't been here in a long time. But he did grow up there. Still he would need time to navigate the city and get to her apartment. So he grabbed his large suitcase and headed out the door. He didn't need the whole suitcase for clothes. But the gift bag and his work things were in there as well and he found one large rolling suitcase was better than many smaller bags he would have to carry across town.

He took a few wrong turns after getting off the subway, but soon he stood at the base of the large apartment building. This is where she lived. It was a fancy building and that made him crinkle his nose. Fancy people were errogant bratty snobs. But she said she needed a strict dom. Maybe she was willing to listen. If so he would be happy to cuddle her and help her feel better. If not then she would see her a$$ turned pink. He appreciated a brat now and then but he had no room for subs who couldn't listen at all. He had patience but there was line.

He took a breath and walked into the building. His apprehension and disdain was cover up by the air of confidence and authority he exuded. He took the elevator up to the top floor as if he owned the place. He found the door of the penthouse then checked his watch. 8 o'clock on the dot. Perfect. Being too early implied the clients had nothing better than to wait around and that he had nothing better to do than be here for them. But being even a little late was just as bad if not worse. It was unprofessional and disrespectful to be late. He rang the doorbell and wait waited. He wasn't happy when he saw the door opening without being asked who was there. She didnt know who she was expecting. Though she did receive an email with his name, not every client read it. And with her being sick, she really may not have.

He saw a strong lady with red eyes and a stuffy nose.

"My name is Ace Blackwell. I'm looking for Clara stone."

"Thats me." She sniffled out opening the door more so that he could come in.

"Im from doms for hire. I'm your daddy for the week." He said walking into her living room. It may be her place, but it was clear he was in charge. She was clearly sick and the sooner her intervened, the sooner she got better.