Oh saving from Trouble

Started writing at 1:30 AM 26th Nov 2021. Although paused after a while and continued in the morning.

3rd Person Camper's P.O.V.-

"The Romans are approaching." The news spread like wild-fire. The Romans and Greeks had started fighting once again, after Percy's death. The Romans blamed the Greeks for shunning the leader of both camps. Frequent fights started, and it is going to result in a huge war. Almost 600 Roman demigods against 300 Greek demigods. Even nymphs, satyrs, and  

The thread connecting the two world was cut by the gods.

"PREPARE FOR WAR THEN" Annabeth Chase, the new camp leader announced. 

3rd Person Roman P.O.V.-

"The spear has been hit. The war thus begins" Reyna announced. 

They wanted revenge from the Greeks for killing the leader of the two camps. 

"We shall march by dawn. Cavalry, lead the march, with infantry in close ranks with shields locked. At the end, the archers will go. Prepare yourself soldiers. Victory shall be ours!" she shouted. 

Dumbledore's P.O.V.- (Unexpected. Isn't it?)

It was the Halloweens Day. Everyone was enjoying the dinner, when all of a sudden Quirrell ran into the great hall and informed about the trolls. Chaos started and everyone started running, except for Harry and Ron. Dumbledore, McGonagall and other professors headed to the dungeons to see the trolls. But on their way, Dumbledore noticed Ron and Harry walking towards the bathroom. Where the trolls could be. Informing the others to wait, Dumbledore followed them quietly, and silently. He noticed another presence pass behind them. Dumbledore looked closely, and noticed it was Peter Johnson.

So, let's see what you up to. Dumbledore thought, as he followed the 3 of them. They entered a bathroom, where they found the troll, along with Miss Granger. 

A duel began among them, as Dumbledore hid behind the door, noticing each and everything. 

The troll was about to smash Harry and Hermione. Dumbledore raised his wand. But Ronald did too. And he muttered 'Wingardium Leviosa'. The spell was too weak, and wrongly spelt. Dumbledore understood it. But still the troll's weapon raised from his hand. Dumbledore stared wide-eyed at it, and then noticed Peter. He also had his wand raised, and the spell was used by him. 

The club raised in air, and THUD. It fell right on the troll's head and the troll, collapsed. Peter saved them. Why? And How?

He noticed Peter leaving the place, as the other teachers came in. Dumbledore awarded the three of them house points, and then quickly left the hall, following Peter in Harry's dad's invisibility cloak. 

How, and why? Why did he save them like that? Why is Peter always radiating an odd aura? Why is he always scary? Why is he always in the last of the class, and never ever revealing themselves? Why, did he not show himself when he saved Harry? And why did the Sorting Hat take so long time for him to be sorted? Why does he have some scars, on his arms? Why does he seem unfitting in himself? And why does he seem so wise, as if he had seen much. True, that He had never noticed him properly ever before, as he always merged with others. Too many 'why?'. Dumbledore thought. 

He came in front of the forbidden forest following Peter. What was he doing here? He overheard some voices.

"-the war will happen. Only way, I need to reveal part of it." Someone said.

"Why can't they just make Peace? Can't you all force them or something? I don't want to go back to that place." It was Peter's voice.

"No. Look here, Percy. I will ask your uncle to say, he did not fell your presence going there, and maybe you did not die. They will send hunts looking for you. But you will be here at Hogwarts. And its hidden from them. So, you will be safe" The female voice said. Who was is Percy? What hunts? What uncle? What about presence?