Harry Potter saved

CHB Camper's P.O.V.- 

"Percy Jackson is alive. I repeat Percy Jackson is alive." Hades announced, as the Greco-Roman war almost started. The two sides met near the seas. That was where the greeks apparently cut the Romans. The war, started with the hunters leaving the Greek side, and joining the Roman. Nico, Jason, the rest of the seven except Annabeth also joined the Roman, as they believed in Percy Jackson. While some of the Roman followers of the gods, joined the Greek side. 

The change of sides was unexpected. Those with Percy on one side, against the others. Even some gods, changed sides. It was just like Trojan War. Artemis, Apollo, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, and Hermes were on the Roman side. But luckily the war was stopped, as Hades announced the news.

"We don't know where he is, but he is living. So, instead of fighting, search for him." Hecate announced.

"No. That's impossible. I killed him myself" Zeus roared. 

"I swear on the Styx that Perseus Jackson is currently living." Hades declared. Thunder sounded the clouds, but nothing happened to Hades.

"YES!!!" A chorus rang out on the left side of the battle-field. 

"FIND HIM, AND BRING HIM HERE, TO BE KILLED! HOW DARE THAT PIECE OF SHIT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT?" Zeus roared. Poseidon was about to protest, but Hades cut him off.

"Brother. I think you should consider whether you will punish him or not. I think it is time, you tell the campers the truth. That Perseus did NOT cheat on Miss Chase, and nor was he a spy against Camp, during the Kronos War." Hades said.

"Find Perseus and bring him here. He will hold another trial." Zeus announced. His face expressionless. 

XXX

Percy's P.O.V.-

It was the day of the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Harry made it to the seeker, and Percy or Peter was sitting in the Spectator's place. He had another bad feeling about this. Like Harry's gonna suffer that day.

"Let the Match begin." Madam Hooche announced. Both teams flew towards each other, seekers high above the ground, and the others doing their regular job.

The match was going on well. And safely.

Too bad. Percy jinxed it. Harry's broom started acting oddly. As if someone jinxed it. 

Percy noticed the whole area. He saw, Snape and Quirrell, concentrating on the broom. 

'Too bad'. Percy thought. 'Dumbledore's not here.'

Percy himself started muttering counter-curses, trying to save Harry. Snape alone was not able to save Harry. Percy understood, that Quirrell's spell was evil. As if, he got extra energy from somewhere. 

"Someone, please knock down that Quirrell." Percy muttered. He noticed Ron and Hermione going towards him. Percy focused on his concentration on Harry. Hermione by mistake knocked Quirrell, breaking his concentration. But they thought that Snape was jinxing the broom, while he was trying to save Harry.

Harry's broom was saved, and he managed to win the match. Percy and Snape had saved Harry.

"Why's Snape trying so hard?" Percy thought. He ignored however, and went to the Gryffindor tower.

XXX

END OF YEAR, BEFORE THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE SAVING-

"Snape's trying to steal the stone. We need to save it." Harry said to his friends Ron and Hermione.'

They trio later set out towards the trap door. Percy using his mist cover followed them. The trio were wearing the Invisibility Cloak. Percy could not really see them, but using his senses, he could follow them, due to their soft voices, and other footsteps.