Summer Vacation

Started writing on 27th Nov, 2021, at 10:11 AM.

Percy's P.O.V.-

Percy's summer vacation was relatively chaotic. He spent the first week, blowing up Hecate's house, and then again fixing it. He constantly practiced magic spells in the house, and managed to learn 7th year spells. Awesome Jinxes, Hexes, and curses. 

And how did he manage to do it, without the ministry knowing, you ask?

Simple. Hecate's house was guarded such a way, that no spells used inside her house, was visible or felt outside. What did you expect from the Creator of Magic?

Hecate herself taught magic to Percy. She said that at the pace Percy was in, he would defeat Dumbledore before Percy passes from Hogwarts. And that was something from Hecate.

After the 1st week of training and doing home-works, Percy decided to concentrate on sword-fighting. He practiced sword-fighting by nightfall always. Percy had been feeling stronger during night, than in the day. Must have been something to do with Hades' Blessings.

"Harder. Harder. Harder." Hades said. Hades himself taught Percy sword-fighting, at extreme level. He had set the training in 144 levels. 1 level was the basic rookie level. While 144 was the godly extreme level. Percy was somewhere at level 21, when he started training. After a month of training he had reached nearby 45. And that was something to remember.

Hestia also came often to Percy, to see how he was doing. But the 3 gods always came to him in secret. Never wanting anyone else to know. They also told Percy how the 'search' for Percy was going on. The hunters, and the Roman were the only ones searching. Few greeks were too. But a lot of them were still believing in the stuff Annabeth said about Percy. That Percy tried to rape her. 

Percy almost dropped to the ground laughing. Percy Freaking Jackson, 'raping' a woman? And that too his at-that-time-girl-friend? 

He also got news that Camp Half Blood was at first ruled by dictatorship under Annabeth Chase and Richard Dylan who was Annabeth's ex-boyfriend. But apparently Rich had done it only for the position. Just after Percy and Annabeth broke up, Rich hooked up other Aphrodite campers. And Annabeth also became the camp bitch. Rich and Annabeth were enemies, and the two of them gathered demigods supporters, and constantly made them fight each other. 

The Greeks were divided into two groups, that easily made them more vulnerable. Hades informed Percy that the gods merged the two camps, and made Camp Olympus, where Camp Half Blood is supposed to be. According to them, 'that will ensure the peace again.' But boy, were they wrong.

1 week after they did it, Camp Olympus was divided into different groups- Annabeth Group(almost 35 members- Followers of Annabeth), Rich Group(31 members. Followers of Richard) Roman Legionaries (almost 140 members), Perseus Haters(102 members), Peace Makers (Almost 171 members. All who were loyal to Percy were here), Greek Group (71 members), and the rest were in no groups. 

That was some situation. Percy really was the peace keeper of the two camps. Many small riots had broken in Camp Olympus, that resulted in more than 30 injuries, and 2 serious cases. 

Even the gods tried to make peace, but they couldn't even say a single word in the chaos. 

After that, in need of a leader, the gods made the demigods council. It included the members - 

Annabeth Chase (queen)
Jason Grace 
Piper McLean
Frank Zhang
Hazel Levesque
Clarisse La Rue
Leo Valdez
Reyna Ramirez Arellano 
Thalia Grace
Nico Di Angelo

These 10 were made partial immortal, along with a few others, at their request, like Chris, Will, Calypso, etc.

They were so sure, that now there would be peace. But dam. There was never peace, with that. A rebellion started. The Greek and the Roman started fighting.