Percy's first friend

Written on 29th November 2021, 8 AM.

Percy walked in the station. He was like really really late. Of course, he just had to sleep in late that day. 'Stupid Percy. Stupid Percy.' He kept muttering under his breath. Then he noticed that he was not the only one late. Apparently, the Weasleys were late too.

Percy hid behind a wall, and noticed, the Weasleys going through the barrier. Everyone passed, and at last, it was just Ron and Harry left. 

They ran at the wall, and Percy knew something was NOT right.

BAAM. Harry and Ron burst against the wall. Percy's eyes grew wide. They couldn't pass against the wall. 

"Seriously?" Percy thought. 

'They are going to be in serious trouble.' Percy muttered. He enclosed himself as shadows, and followed them. 

'What? They kidding me?' Percy complained to himself as he saw Harry and Ron sit in Mr. Weasley's car. And the car raised from ground, and ZOOOM. It flew away.

"Dam." Percy muttered. He couldn't even go through air, as Zeus would burst him off the sky. And Percy missed the train too. Due to those two.

No wonder, they were not in Ravenclaw.

Percy used his last option. After all, Percy was not only a wizard. He was a demigod too. So, he shadow-travelled straight to Hogwarts Express. It was difficult to shadow travel on a moving object. But Percy being Percy did it. 

And ran into the most unexpected person. She was red-haired, just like the Weasleys. So, only option. She was-

Ginny Weasley.

"Ow." She said.

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry." Percy apologized, and helped Ginny stand up. "Really sorry." Percy said, and then walked forwards quickly to check if there was any empty seats. He had a plan to keep Harry and Ron safe, but he had no idea on the consequences of the plan.

Ginny's P.O.V.-

What just happened? she thought.

A boy, just bumped onto her. And she could have swore, that the boy, was not in that compartment, just a minute ago.

The boy ran into me, I fell down, he picked me up, said sorry repeatedly, and ran away, like it was for his life.

When I saw his face properly, I noticed that he was too handsome, for a ordinary boy. He picked me up, and I felt a blush creep up my cheeks.

The boy then walked away. 

Percy's P.O.V.-

Percy found an empty compartment. It found it pretty good for his work, and he went and sat there. He took out a drachma and made a little water, from the vapor.

"Hey Fleecy, do me a solid, and show me Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley on some flying car, and keep concealed." Percy said, as the water showed Ron and Harry flying in the Ron's dad's car with joy. Percy let out a breath of relief.

'Thank all the gods of Olympus that they are safe.' Percy muttered, as he waved his hand through the mist, disconnecting the line. He decided to check on them every 10 minutes(Percy had a lot of drachmas, a gift from Hades, and he could summon them any time).

Then a new realization reached Percy.

'Oh Hades.' Percy muttered. He just used Iris Messaging. Now, Iris will know of his location.

On Olympus. 3rd Person P.O.V.-

The day on Olympus was relatively more chaotic than other days. All the available gods, were searching for Percy. A few days passed by, that they had received the prophecy. 'The son of Sea'. That was just like the 'daughter of wisdom.' And Percy was Poseidon's only demigod son.