Prince of Atlantis

Started writing on 2nd November at 12:11 AM.

Harry's P.O.V. (His words)-

The car crashed in the Whomping Willow. So many many many trees, but the car just HAD to crash right into the tree that attacks back.'

We went to the dining hall, after getting a long lecture from McGonagall. We missed the sorting. Too bad. 

Ron noticed his sister Ginny Weasley sitting in the Gryffindor table, beside a boy who was looking bored, from Dumbledore's lecture. I looked closely. He seemed familiar. Who was it? 

"Hey Ron who's that beside Ginny?" 

Ron looked closely, and recognized it was Peter. Of course I forgot about him. Well, we never had a conversation, although we shared a dormitory. He was the mysterious gloomy hidden American guy. 

XXX

After the Howler incident and the lecture from Hermione, Ron and I left the great hall, towards our dormitory. Peter was not there. 

I never noticed the last year, but this Peter is definitely mysterious. I walked towards his bed which was at the end of the row. A small box was there under his bed.

Now, I know it is never good to sneak on other people's things. That's NOT good. Being the good boy I am, I left it there. I noticed an envelope on the bed too. (Percy definitely needed to keep his things properly).

The envelope was opened. I couldn't resist my curiosity, and took out the letter. (he did a dam mistake) 

The letter was written in some other language. Dang it. What language is this? I looked at the paper, but couldn't understand a thing of it.

Αγαπητέ Πέρσι,

Ελπίζω να είσαι καλά. Εμένα και ο Άδης σίγουρα μας λείπεις πολύ. Η Εκάτη μου έδειξε τη νέα σου κοκκινομάλλα φίλη.Μου είπε για μια νέα απειλή και στο σχολείο σου. Βασιλίσκος φαίνεται. Και μια κάμαρα κρυμμένη από όλους τους άλλους ανθρώπους εκτός από έναν Σλίθεριν. Δεν ξέρει τι είναι αυτό. Ούτε που βρίσκεται ο θάλαμος.Μείνετε ασφαλείς και κρατήστε και τον Χάρι ασφαλή.

Από την Εστία

(Here's the English version of it. Google translate definitely helps a LOT. - 

Dear Percy,

Hope you are doing well. Me and Hades are definitely missing you a lot. Hecate showed me your new red haired friend. She told me about a new threat in your school too. A basilisk it seems. And a chamber hidden from all other people except for one Slytherin. She doesn't know what that is. Nor where is the chamber located. Stay safe and keep Harry safe too.

From Hestia)

I need Hermione's help for this. Peter was DEFINITELY suspicious.

I silently tried to pocket the letter. Key word - Tried. 

"You shouldn't steal other's things." A voice behind me said. I turned around. It was Peter. Wait. I didn't even hear his footsteps entering the room. Is he that stealthy?

"Oh- I- I- I, I w-was just just reading it. And I couldn't even understand it." I stuttered. Now what should I say.

"Okay. Just give the letter back, and try not to poke in other people's business." Peter said. I hurriedly gave him the letter back, and muttered another apology before going to bed.