Chapter 2 - Month 1 pt. 2

Recap:

Everyone freezes when an explosion goes off in the school's quad.

Present:

Exposer: LADYBUG, CHAT NOIR! COME OUT! YOU'VE GOT PRESENTS THAT HAWKMOTH WANTS!

[Let's go back about 5 minutes to see what happened.]

Flashback~:

We see Alix quickly skating away from the school wiping the tears from her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt.

She goes to the park and sits on a bench crying into her hands.

Alix: I can't believe she did that to me...

She continues crying not noticing that there's an Akuma flying toward her miraculous.

The Akuma flies into her watch and she sits there under Hawkmoth's control.

Hawkmoth: Exposer, I am Hawkmoth. The girl who betrayed your friend once before has now done the same to you. I am giving you the power to reveal everyone's darkest secrets, desires, and wishes. All you have to do is get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. What do you say?

Alix: You bet Hawkmoth! Nobody's secrets will be safe ever again!

With that she transforms into Exposer, which is the picture you see above.

Present:

Mrs. Bustier: Everyone make sure you get to safety!

Everyone runs to find somewhere to hide while Alya goes to film, and all the remaining miraculous holder go to transform.

Marinette: Plagg, claws out!

Chloe: Pollen, buzz on!

Nino: Wayzz, shell on!

Max: Kaalki, full gallop!

Nathaniel: Trixx, let's pounce!

Kim: Xuppu, showtime!

Juleka: Roarr, paint my stripes!

Ivan: Stompp, halter on! (FYI this is from Wiki so...)

After they transform and go to fight Alix.

Hawkmoth: Exposer, it looks like Ladybug and Chat Noir have switched miraculous. If she's here the original Chat Noir will be here soon enough. All you have to do is find out who he is.

Exposer: Got it Hawkmoth!

She starts shooting hypno dust at them and they keep dodging, but can't keep it up for long.

LadyNoir: Pegasus, watch-

By the time she tries to warn him he's already been hit with the hypno dust.