Chapter 3 - Month 2

Its nighttime in the 3rd weekend of the 2nd month and we see the entire MPS via group video call.

Nino: I have an idea dudes and dudettes!

Kagami: We're listening.

Everyone goes quiet waiting for Nino to explain his idea.

Nino: So, everyone thinks that Mari and Lila are friends, which they are. But here's what I think; They may act like they're your friends again and then go back to not being your friends after something happens. And you did say that the "test" lasts for 4 months right?

Chloe: Yeah?

Nino: So we get Lila to start it up again on Monday, and see if they believe Lila or Marr.

Luka: That's actually really smart!

Lila: I can do that!

Marinette: That'll work. Besides, we need something to do until Kacey, Jason, and Luke get here.

Chloe: Honestly.

Kagami: I can't believe Adrien knew and didn't say anything.

Marinette: I know! That man had the audacity to tell me to take the high road!

Lila: Messed up! Not even- that's just betrayal!

Chloe: I can't believe that Cesaire said that I'd never change though!

Nathaniel: If anyone won't change it's her.

Ivan: Yeah!

Max: That's right! She's a hypocrite! She says "A good reporter always fact checks." But I didn't see her doing any fact checking as soon as something new and shiney comes along.

Alix: Max woke up and chose violence.

Max: I'm still mad about that orange juice!

Kim: That was over 3 weeks ago! Please, let it go!?

Max: No!

Marinette: Max is right though.

Luka: Hold on, I thought Sabrina was Chloe's first friend?

Chloe: Nope! If I'm being completely honest, I didn't like her. She's a complete pushover and when it comes to doing things for people she can't stand up for herself or take no for an answer.

Juleka: Can you believe Rose though? The fact that she didn't believe you, even though you were literally the reason why her music career is taking off.

Nathaniel: For real! She wouldn't even have been interested in music if Marinette hadn't sent in your guys' music video for Kitty Section.

Luka: I know right!

Marinette: And get this! When I dropped Alya, Adrien said I was the one being mean.

Nino: I'm honestly going to beat his ass! Nobody is holding me back!

Marinette: It's getting late guys. I'm gonna go.

Everyone: Good night Mari/Marr/Melody

Marinette: G'Night everyone.

They hang up and go to their bed and starts reading one of their books.

Tikki: I'm glad you decided to give that boy a chance Marinette.

Marinette: I am too...he can be really sweet sometimes. Maybe it won't be so bad having him around...

Mrs. Dupain-Cheng comes up and Tikki quickly hides behind Marinette's lamp.