22 - Next Gen starts now

Jacob hops up the mountain from ledge to ledge trying to get good footing all the way up, but even though he slips the whole way up, he finally makes it to the biking path.

Jacob: I need a name. I'm breaking the cycle of Cat Noir! Oh! (Snap) I'll call myself Dior! Dior Noir!

He uses his staff to propel himself up the trail and get close to where Jade is. Dior sees Jade riding down the trail super fast on her way down to the gorge and tries to get there first.

On the way up, he doesn't account for a rock falling down on his head, which knocks him off his path and makes him fall down a few feet onto a ledge.

Dior: I thought she said there'd be a MUDslide not a ROCKslide.

Dior gets back up and launches himself up and starts hopping across the ledges again.

Dior: JADE! JADE, TURN AROUND! THERE'S A ROCK-

Another rock falls and hits him on the head and he goes crashing on the ground.

Dior: DAMN!

He looks up toward the gorge at Jade who's already on the path to the gorge.

Jade: I can clear it. I'm gonna clear it!

Dior: NO! STOP!

Mud starts pouring down one side of the mountain while rocks start coming down the other side.

Jade: I can-

Jade looks around and sees the mud and rocks coming down on both sides. She sees a clearing on the other side where the mud is coming from and starts going faster to get to the other side.

Jade: Get to the other side. Get into the giant hole in the rocks. Shouldn't be too hard.

She springs off on the front wheel at the edge of the pass, and starts gliding across the canyon.

Dior pole vaults across the ravine and tries to grab Jade off the bike, but when he grabs her, her pants leg gets stuck in the gear.

Jade: LET GO! I CAN CLEAR THIS!

Dior: IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!

Jade: FUCK OFF YOU ALLEY CAT LOOKING VIGILANTE!

She throws him off of her and he lands on a ledge. Jade tears her pants and tries to get the fabric out of the gear, but crashes into part of the mountain. She hangs on to a ledge, but is struggling to hold on.

Jade: SON OF A BITCH! I HAD IT! I COULD'VE CLEARED IT!

The ledge breaks and Jade falls down onto another one and hits her head off a rock.

Jade: Kill me...

Dior: HOLD ON! I'LL GET YOU!

The ledge starts breaking off the side of the mountain and Jade starts looking around for something else to hold on to.

Jade: HURRY! THE LEDGE IS BREAKING!

Jade looks down and the gorge is...a very deep drop down. Dior extends his stick from his ledge to Jade's and starts walking across. The ledge breaks off even more, and Dior looks at the mud and rocks coming down harder than before.

Dior: GRAB THE STICK!

Jade: I...I can't...

Dior: YES YOU CAN! GARB IT!

She crawls out and reaches for the stick, but runs back up against the back of the mountain.

Jade: I can't do it...