Chapter 5: Caught by Vanessa

Trap then finds an air vent big enough for them to crawl through. They begin to crawl through the to reach the security office, but as they do, Pandora looks behind them to see a small broken music man toy coming at them.

"MOVE, NOW!" She yelled

"MOVE, NOW!" She yelled. They crawl faster to avoid the toy's wrath. Finally, they reached the exit and climb out entering the security office.

"Phew, that was close." Pandora said.

"We made it." Geronimo said.

They enter the security office and look for the security badge they need. Benjamin pressed the Freddy head and it's mouth opens with the badge inside.

"Alright. I got it." Ben said.

"Great, let's go." Thea said. Suddenly, loud alarms beeped loudly.

"Emergency lockdown activated. This area is off-limits to guest." The intercom said.

"No, no, no! Freddy! I don't know what happened! All I did was take the badge." Benjamin said through the watch.

"Do not panic. That office is now on lockdown. I can deactivate the alarm, but it will take some time." Glamrock Freddy said. Suddenly, they heard Roxy and Monty coming in.

"Give up." Monty said.

"You can't hide." Roxy said.

"Quick! Lock the doors! Lock the doors!" Geronimo shouted.

Trap and Thea press each of the door buttons in the office. They look out the window to see Monty and Roxy there. Pandora looks on the Fazwatch to see Monty and Roxy on each side of the doors. They waited until Monty came over to Roxy's side. Then they opened that door and shut it. Both banged on the door as they run away.

"You can't outrun me." Roxy said. Finally, the alarms were shut down.

"All done! See? That wasn't so bad. If the path looks clear, head to the Prize Counter." Glamrock Freddy said.

They leave the office heading to the Prize Counter.

"Go to the back of the Prize Counter. The fire escape is in the VIP room." Glamrock Freddy said. They see that Monty and Roxy are in the room as well.

"Hey Kid, come on out. We're only trying to help." Roxy said.

They sneak pass the animatronics and continue to move on.

"Hey Kid, Come on out. We're only trying to help. I will find you." Monty said.

They explore the room until they found the fire exit.

"You found the fire escape. Unfortunately, I do not think there is a way to reach it without becoming a VIP. It is not a very good emergency system. You are lucky there is not a fire. I have a lodged formal complaint." Glamrock Freddy said.