Chapter 10: Roxy Raceway and Don't Wake up DJ Music Man

They go into the construction area in Roxy Raceway. There was a chained gate preventing them to go in, but with Glamrock Freddy's claws, they were able to go in. They opened another door to finally be in Roxy's Raceway.

"Hey

"Hey. I'm Roxanne Wolf. If you were looking for a high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser." Roxy said.

"Cool raceway room." Thea said.

Benjamin goes back into Freddy and they explore the raceway to find what they need. They come across a driver assist bot and it's head fell off. Trap then collected it. Thea looked at her watch to see it's 5:15 AM.

"Good job. You found a driver assist head. I do not believe it will work in that condition. However there is a S.T.A.F.F. repair station in the West Arcade. You need a Dance Pass to access the West Arcade. Have you checked the party garages? The raceway was close very abruptly prior to a new construction. Guests tend to leave things behind during emergency situations." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Okay, then. I guess we're going to the West Arcade." Geronimo said.

"Cool. I wonder what games they have there?" Trap said.

"Trap, we're not going to play games. There's no time for that." Thea said.

"Fine." Trap said in defeat sadly. They searched the garages until Thea found the present with the Dance Pass. After finding it, they then headed out of the Raceway. After leaving the raceway, they head into the atrium and go to the elevator that goes to the West Arcade.

"I must stay here. I wish I could join you, but after tonight stage incident, I am not allowed to perform. When I step onto the West Arcade dance floor, I cannot stop myself. It is a programming bug. Head to the security office. You should find that S.T.A.F.F. bot repair machine there. If you see the DJ, say "Hello." He is such a nice fellow." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Oh, okay." Benjamin said.

"I wonder who's the DJ?" Trap asked.

"Must be some other animatronic?" Thea suggested.

The elevator opens and they come out into the West Arcade. There in the center of the room, laying asleep was a giant robot with big black eyes, 6 arms, headphones, and a big smile on its face. This was DJ Music Man.

"Whoa, that's a big bot

"Whoa, that's a big bot." Trap said in fear.

"You said it." Pandora said agreeing with him.

"DJ Music Man? Guess that's it's name." Thea said.

"He seems to be asleep." Benjamin said.

"Best if we don't wake him up. We need to find that security office." Geronimo said

They search the arcade for the office. While doing that, they avoided security bots and Glamrock Chia in the area. They found the security office and went in. Suddenly, the lights went off and back on.

"The West Arcade was not shut down properly. Someday data may be corrupted. Initializing startup sequence. Before proceeding, reset the audio manager circuit breaker, located next to the dance floor." The console said.

"Stiltons. The security system knows you are there and has locked you out. Reset the breakers and restore the power to the west arcade, then you can repair the S.T.A.F.F. bot head." Glamrock Freddy said.

They then headed back to the dance floor and found the breaker and flips the switch it shows that there's three breaker to flip.

"Great job. Safety protocols deactivated. Pram zapped. Brun DJ protocols. Recalculating splines. Please reset circuit breakers to all zones. Three zones remain: janitorial service. Arcade." The console said.

Suddenly music started playing, they turn around to see DJ Music Man is gone.

"Uhhh... where did he go?" Geronimo asked nervously.

"No time to think about that, we need to find the other breakers." Thea said as they run off to find the breakers. Geronimo finds one and flips it.

"Two zones remain." The console said.

They continue on looking for the remaining breakers. They go up some stairs, but as they do, the Stiltons spotted DJ Music Man crawling on the walls going through the holes built for him.

"Oh, boy! That's not good!" Geronimo said panicking.

"The sooner we do this, the sooner we get out of here." Benjamin said as they continue to go up.

They go into a bathroom and in the janitor's closet was the breaker and Thea then flips it.

"Rerouting encryptions. Almost done. There is a software update available. Reset the final circuit breaker located in the south end of the arcade maintenance hallway." The console said. DJ Music Man then sticks his hand through the door trying to grab them.

"Aaaaurgh! We're trapped!" Benjamin said. They waited for him to stick his hand through and escaped out the other door.

There was one more left. They run to back garage filled with old arcade games. Pandora finds the breaker and flips it. They continue on looking for the last breaker. All of a sudden, Chica spots them and charges at them. Trap pulls out the Faz Cam and flashes her, causing her to malfunction.  This gave them a chance to run away from her. They head to back garage of arcade games and found the last switch. Trap the flips it. Suddenly, coming out of the hole above them was DJ Music Man.

"OH NO!" Geronimo shouts

"OH NO!" Geronimo shouts. They knew DJ Music Man would catch them. They needed to get back to the office.

"RUN!" Benjamin shouts. They begin running back, as they did, DJ Music Man would throw arcades at them. They dodged the games and finally made it to the office. They try to catch their breath.

"Phew, that was too close." Trap said as he catch his breath. He then sees a Freddy head and grabs another security card. They then repaired the head. Benjamin sees on his watch it is now 5:30 AM.

"Good job! Take it back to Roxy Raceway." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Okay, let's go before the DJ finds us." Geronimo said. They started to head back to the raceway to deal with Roxy.