Chapter 13: Chica Boss Fight

"You used your Party Pass. If you find the security office, I am sure you will find something that will help you." Glamrock Freddy said.

They find the office and suddenly the alarms went off.

"Stiltons! They know you are here. Get a security upgrade and get out!" Glamrock Freddy said. Trap grabs the Bonnie Bowling Pass and they quickly leave.

They head to the atrium and head to the Bonnie Bowling. Trap gives the pass to the bot and goes into the elevator to the bowling ally. They arrived there and see the place.

"Wow! I love bowling!" Trap said.

"Trap, focus! We're not here to play bowling. We need to focus on the task at hand." Geronimo said.

There were bowling balls on display and bowling signs. They head further in and found the kitchen back. Trap found Monty Mystery Mix and holds on to it. They then go down to the bowling alley and see endos coming at them. Trap uses the Faz Cam and stun them. They head off to the kitchen use the Monty Mystery Mix. They arrived and begin to search the rooms for the kitchen compactor. They found the compactor and Trap placed the mystery mix in the compactor. Then Benjamin activates it. They hide and see Glamrock Chica walking in.

"I smell pizza." Chica said walking over to the food.

She then begins snacking on it

She then begins snacking on it. As she does it, Benjamin pressed the button. It goes down, but gets caught by a pole. Chica looks up and turns around, but they hide. Benjamin quickly goes over to her and pushes her, knocking the pole down. She gets up to attack, but the compactor slams down on her. Benjamin got away just in time, and the compactor lifts up revealing Glamrock Chica broken.

Suddenly, she jumps up and grabs him, Geronimo and the others go to pull her away from him

"Guys! Help me!" Benjamin shouts as the others try to help him.

Thea karate kicks her face, knocking her beak off, the compactor then squeezed her, her eyes pop out a bit, destroying her. Unfortunately, her hand is tight on Benjamin's leg and drags him down with her. Geronimo, Trap, Thea, and Pandora try to hold on to him, but gets dragged down too.

"Oh, NOooooooo!" Geronimo yells as he and others goes down into the abyss.