Chapter 11: Roxanne Wolf Boss Fight

They run back to the elevator. After that, they headed off to Roxy Raceway. They found some go karts and prepare to drive in them. Benjamin finds the go kart with the bot behind the seat.

"I am so sorry. It appears you are not tall enough to ride the carts alone. You will need a working driver assist bot in order to to use the kart." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Oh man, the robot's missing it head!" Benjamin said.

"Good thing we have it." Trap said as he reattached it to the boy's body.

"Now let's race!" Trap said. They go ride on the track and race each other. It was quite fun and exciting.

Far away, Roxy watched them and growled. She then runs and jumps onto the tracks. Everyone pumps the brakes stopping them to avoid the wolf. Benjamin sees this and jumps off while the go kart hits Roxy.

 Benjamin sees this and jumps off while the go kart hits Roxy

"Whoa, I just ran over Roxanne Wolf." Benjamin said shocked.

"It was an accident, Benjamin. I know you didn't mean to do it on purpose." Geronimo said.

Benjamin then goes over and collects her eyes and connects the chip to download her AI personality. Once the download was completed, they continued on. They see a door and was about break it open when they turned around to see Roxy charging at them. She ended up smashing the door open. She randomly runs around bumping into things. She may have lost her eyes, but her ears are sharp.

"You think you're better than me?!" She roared.

"Now what?" Pandora asked.

"I am the best!" She said.

"We need to draw her to the doors to break." Geronimo said.

"You can't hide forever!" She roared.

"Let's do this." Trap said.

They begin taunting her to doors to break open. As they did, she was crying and getting angry. There was one room on fire which they had to get through. Benjamin then finds the air vent for them to crawl through, escaping Roxy's wrath. They finally made it out. Thea looks at her watch and sees the time is 5:40 AM. Only a few minutes left. They headed to the Parts and Service to upgrade Freddy. They grab Freddy and begin to upgrading him. Benjamin activated the computer.

"Welcome to Parts and Service. Please select your desire procedure." Parts and Service said. Benjamin selected eyes and machine started up.

"Preparing for upgrade procedure. You may now enter the protective cylinder." Parts and Service said. Benjamin then goes to Freddy's head and begins to switch his eyes with Roxy's.

"Let's begin by removing Freddy's face. Plus Freddy's nose to remove skull housing." Parts and Service said. Benjamin pressed his nose and tge robotic arms remove Freddy's head cover pieces and opens his face.

"Carefully detach the ocular connectors." Parts and Service said. Benjamin follows the pattern and detaches the wires.

"Great. Plug the replacement eyes into the open eye sockets." Parts and Service said. Benjamin then placed Roxy's eyes in the eye sockets.

"Well done. Reattach the ocular connecter wires." Parts and Service said. Benjamin then followed the pattern to reconnect the wires.

"It's time to close the faceplate." Parts and Service said. Benjamin then close his face plates up.

"Commence testing phase." Parts and Service said. Benjamin then tested the new eyes to see if they worked properly. He then finished the upgrade.

"How are your new eyes?" Benjamin asked Freddy.

"I am having a hard time adjusting. You all look different to me. I can see moving through the walls." Glamrock Freddy said.

"Really? I didn't know Roxy could see through walls?" Trap said.

"These are Roxy's eyes?!" Glamrock Freddy said.

"Well, yeah. There was an accident in the raceway." Geronimo said.

"Is she okay?" Glamrock Freddy said.

"Nothing seems to stop her." Thea said.

"Stiltons, good news! It's almost 6 o'clock. You will be safe now if you find an exit. But hurry! The Daycare Attendant is loose one last time." Glamrock Freddy said. Geronimo looks at his watch to see it's now 5:50 AM. Benjamin then hops back into Freddy's stomach and they go off to find a exit.

"These eyes are amazing! There are wondrous colors and objects I never knew existed. Nothing can hide for me now! Glamrock Freddy said. They hear a crashing sound checks to see what it is. Under one of the work tables was, by their surprise, Nick! He looked terrified. Benjamin climbs out of Freddy to go to him.

"Nick?! Is that really you?" Benjamin asked.

"Benjamin? You're here?" He said. He then sees that the rest of his family is here too.

"What are you guys doing here?" Nick asked.

Benjamin, who is this kid?" Glamrock Freddy asked.

"This is Nick. Officer Rodrick's son. He's been looking for him." Benjamin explained. Freddy bends down to greet him.

"Nice to meet you." Glamrock Freddy said. Nick shakes his hand.

Nice to see you too." Nick said.

"So what happened to you? Right after the show's accident, you disappeared. Your father has been worried about you and has been looking for you." Geronimo said.

"After the accident, I've been running and hiding all around the Pizzaplex. It hasn't been easy." Nick answered.

"Well, it's almost 6:00 AM, the lockdown is almost over. Come with us, we can contact your father to meet us there." Thea said.

"Thank you guys." Nick said crawling out of his hiding spot. Benjamin pulls out his Benpad and contacts Rodrick.

"Rodrick, if you are hearing this, we found Nick. We're heading to the main entrance now, meet us there." Benjamin said.

"Okay, then. Let's go." Trap said. Benjamin hops back into Freddy and they head off to the main entrance.