1 : Sweet Tooth

Location : UA's School Yard, Hosu City.

Time : 12 : 34 PM, Dinner Time. 

Date : Tuesday, September 23rd.

---

The wind blew softly in the school yard. The trees were losing their leaves, and the sun was shining brightly. A nice day, is what Katsuki Bakugou would call it. 

"So bro, have you got anything planned for tonight? Me and the gang are gonna head off to Yaoyorozu's birthday party. I heard it'll be epic! Are you gonna come?" 

Bakugou glanced over his shoulder, spotting the familiar red haired boy. His classmate: Eijirou Kirishima. Eijirou tends to follow him around pretty often, and drag him into things he doesn't want to do. But honestly, Katsuki never minded. Kirishima was actually really nice, and trustworthy. A good friend, although the blonde won't admit it. 

"Nah, don't feel like it." Katsuki grumbled, sipping mindlessly on his soda can. A sigh was then heard, before Eijirou tapped his friend's shoulder. 

"Come on man, you never go out to parties! You should sometime. So what're you gonna do instead?" The spiky haired male asked while following the blonde around the yard. 

"I dunno." Bakugou shrugged. These words didn't please his friend at all. 

"Well... I heard there's a new Candy Shop opening later this week! Thursday, if I'm not mistaken. Plus, I know you have a sweet tooth! You've got to come with us!" Kirishima exclaimed, gripping frantically on the blonde's broad shoulder. This time, the offer made Bakugou curious. 

"A Candy Shop... Thursday huh..? That's cool. I'll think about it." The teen stated, sipping once again on his can. Eijirou immediately beamed a smile, closing his hand in a fist. 

"Alright! Awesome dude! Let me know if you ever want to tag along!" The red head cheered, before walking away in silence. Katsuki stared at his friend, who walked away to join 4 other people. More of his classmates. Out of all of them, Eijirou is the one that Bakugou trusts the most. After all, they did grow up together. 

When Katsuki was twelve, he moved to Hosu City. He knew nobody at his new school, which was strange for him, since he was popular at his old school. However, a certain boy with black hair became his friend. And his name was Eijirou Kirishima. Ever since then, they've stayed best buds. They've supported each other through countless choices, and different adventures. For example, not too long ago, Kirishima decided to dye his hair red. Even though he was a little nervous about it, Katsuki was by his side, helping him out. Just like the time that Katsuki had a hard time with his sexuality. When he found out he was gay, Kirishima helped him come out to his parents. 

They're good friends to one another, and that's all they really need. Support, honesty, and trust. Of course, they love each other, but not in a romantic way. They love each other as friends, pals, buddies. Nothing more, nothing less. It's always been that way.