10 : French Toast

Location : Somewhere in Hosu City.

Time : 6 : 45 AM

Date : Friday, November 13th. 

---

Izuku slowed down his pace, fixing his scarf before turning around. He faced Katsuki, who was panting loudly. 

"If you want to turn back, it's fine, Kacchan." The greenette smiled. Bakugou frantically shook his head, bending down to catch his breath. He gasped for air before speaking again. 

"No... No it's fine! We'll keep... Gah, we'll keep going! You do this every morning anyways... Right?" The blonde wheezed, standing straight. He was clearly exhausted, for he was not used to running far.  Izuku giggled some more, before looking around for a spot to sit. Luckily, he found a bench, a few meters away from them. So they both sat down to rest. Within a few minutes, Katsuki had regained his breath. He was glad that he was participating in Izuku's morning jogs, but it was downright exhausting. Every morning, he'd end up humiliating himself in front of the greenette, not being able to run any longer. However, he's slowly getting better, and gaining more endurance. Very, very slowly.

The two boys eventually started walking back towards the Candy Shop, where Inko was waiting with a nice, warm breakfast.

"It's cool that you don't have any school today. I only have 2 classes, and I have an exam in one of them. But there's one nice thing about Online School... I can get on whenever I want!" Izuku cheered, sipping gently on his water bottle. Bakugou smiled, looking down to his feet. 

"Yeah, I guess it's nice." He spoke, shrugging. After several other minutes of walking, the two made it to the shop. They entered the building, and went up to the apartment, where they sat down to eat. Today's breakfast: French Toast! 

"So, what did you guys talk about on your run?" Inko asked, taking a seat at the table. Both boys shrugged, not knowing what to say. 

"I spoke a little about... Todoroki... On the way back. But not too much. The rest was mostly Kacchan, whining about how tired he was." The greenette giggled. Bakugou grumbled, irritated by his friend's comment. 

"I was not tired." He spoke, taking a bite from the meal in front of him. He watched as Midoriya rolled his eyes and sighed. The two hadn't spoken much about Izuku's breakup, but they did every now and then : Whenever Midoriya needed to talk about it.

---