3 : Chocolate Bars

Location : Near Miss M's Sweet Shop, Hosu City

Time : 3 : 43 PM

Date : Friday, September 26th

---

Katsuki sighed, clutching onto his umbrella. The first few days of the week had been nice, but today was a different story. Fortunately, Bakugou had his umbrella with him, unlike the last time, when he got stuck walking home in the rain.

The blonde sighed at the thought of the greenette, which he was heading over to see. Even though he had went to the Candy Shop yesterday, he wanted to go today. To pay back Izuku, and maybe buy something new. Maybe not too, after all, he's only got 5 dollars on him. Why waste it all on candy?

Katsuki stopped in his tracks, turning to face the door. He once again swung it open, and walked in - Not without closing his umbrella, that is. The bell rung again, earning a sigh from the blonde. He looked around, taking in the sweet smell of candy. However, his daydream was cut short by a familiar, bubbly voice, calling out his name. 

"Katsuki! Haha, you seemed frozen there for a minute. Everything okay?" The greenette giggled. Bakugou gave his friend a smile, shaking his head softly. 

"Nah, just thinking." He said. Katsuki then took out his wallet and approached the counter, handing his five dollar at his new pal. Izuku smiled and took it without hesitation, before returning the change to Bakugou. Now, he had paid for the gummy bear bag. Now, he has 3,85$ left. Enough to buy a few more candies, and stick around to get to know Midoriya. 

"So, did you just get done school?" Izuku questioned, coming out of behind the counter. Bakugou nodded, scanning the shelves. 

"Speaking of school, don't you go? How old are you anyways?" The blonde asked, looking down at Izuku. The small male smiled. 

"I'm eighteen. But, I do online schooling. So, I only have like- 3 hours. I go do my morning run, then I do my school work, and then I take over the shop, so my mom can have a break." The freckled boy snickered. "My routine!"

Bakugou laughed a bit, before randomly grabbing a chocolate bar from the shelf. He then shifted to face Midoriya properly, and noticed something different. Izuku's nametag wasn't the same.

🍭Izuku M.🍭

The blonde smiled, pointing at the curly haired male's chest. 

"I see you got your own apron, huh?" He asked. Izuku smiled and nodded. 

"This one fits me better... After all, me and my mom aren't the same size." The small male giggled. Katsuki tilted his head in thought. He had never encountered Midoriya's mom. The actual Miss M. Although, Izuku did say : His mother is there in the mornings, and he takes over in the afternoons. So, maybe Bakugou will be able to meet Miss M this weekend. Since he has no school. 

"Are you gonna buy that?" Izuku asked, pointing at the snack the blonde was holding. Bakugou nodded, before grabbing another one. 

"I'll take two." He spoke, following the green haired boy towards the counter. Izuku scanned the two chocolate bars, and looked up to the blonde. 

"That'll be 2,30$." He said. Katsuki handed off the change to the freckled male, watching as Izuku counted it. Soon enough, some of the change was returned to the blonde. He now had 1,55$ left. Just enough to buy something else- But why? He's already bought 2 things. 

"Hey... Katsuki? Can I ask you something?" Izuku asked. Bakugou looked up from his wallet, smiling before he nodded gently. Midoriya smiled softly before speaking again. 

"Do you... Do you have a number? I enjoy your company, and I'd like to talk to you, even when I'm off. Also- Get to know you." The small male asked. Katsuki's heart fluttered, before he blushed and handed Izuku his phone. 

"Just put yours in, idiot." He blurted out. Midoriya happily grabbed the blonde's phone and started typing on it. He then handed the black phone to the blonde once again. Katsuki couldn't help but send an immediate text to his new contact. 

As expected, Izuku's phone vibrated in his jean pocket. He pulled his cell out, only to read the blonde's message. It was simply a picture of the blonde's feet, but it still made the greenette smile. So, he sent back a picture of his own red sneakers, which made Katsuki laugh. After the two were done sending each other random pictures, they quickly changed their contact names. Izuku changed Katsuki's to Kacchan, and Katsuki changed Izuku's to Deku. Now, they knew exactly who they were talking to. 

"Thanks for giving me your number." Izuku said, putting his phone away again. Bakugou looked up at the green haired boy with a smile. 

"No prob, I'll see you around. I have to go home." He spoke. Katsuki then left the shop, and walked home in the rain. 

Once he got to his place, Bakugou had a few conversations with his parents, and then ate supper with them. After that, he decided to go upstairs and take a shower. A fun weekends was awaiting him. Two days that he could use to go see Izuku at the candy shop. At this point, Katsuki didn't even care whether he looked creepy or not. 

He wanted to get to know Midoriya. 

He wanted to befriend Midoriya. 

He wanted to date Midoriya. 

He wanted Midoriya. 

But now, the problem is... How long will it take for them to get close? Close enough to become boyfriends? And when that time comes... How the hell is Bakugou going to ask him?