9 : Black Licorice

Location : Hosu City's Local Supermarket.

Time : 2 : 23 PM.

Date : Sunday, November 8th.

---

A loud groan resonated throughout the store, making Izuku flinch. The greenette laughed, before gently tapping his blonde friend's arm. 

"If you're that bored, then you can leave, y'know? I never really forced you to come along." The small male said, flipping over a bag of chips. 

"Pfft, you practically begged me to come shopping with you." Katsuki exaggerated. Izuku giggled some more before rolling eyes, and putting the bag down into his basket. The two kept talking for a while, arguing over meaningless things. After a little while, they were done, and they walked out of the store. Since they didn't have much things to bring, they simply walked back to the shop. And, within the next half-hour, the two had arrived safely at Miss M's Sweet Shop. Both boys had been quiet for most of the time... Both knowing that Shoto had broken up with Izuku a few days earlier. So, Midoriya had asked not to speak about it, since he was still hurt and sensitive about the subject. 

"So..." Katsuki muttered, putting the bags down on the apartment floor. The blonde looked around, noticing that Inko was not home. It was just him and Izuku. The shop, downstairs, was closed. They were all alone. "Wanna do something?" Bakugou asked. He watched as Izuku gently set down the bags, his hair bouncing at every move - Something the blonde loved. 

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" The greenette asked. His smile wasn't as bright as it used to be, and it was clear that Midoriya was hurting from his breakup. Yet, Katsuki didn't want to bring it up, since it risked hurting his friend even more. Therefore, he decided to avoid the subject, and wait until Izuku was ready to talk about it himself. 

"I was thinking maybe playing a video game?" He asked, pointing at the game console in the living room. A smile beamed on the freckled boy's face, before Midoriya nodded frantically. 

"Okay! Sure!!" He cheered, skipping into the room to turn on the Play Station. Katsuki smiled as he grabbed the controller from his friend. Then, they both sat down quietly. The television's screen lit up, before an intense music was hear. Izuku turned down the volume a bit, before pressing the Start button. They then chose their characters, for this video game was a fighting game. Midoriya picked a strong character called All Might, while Bakugou randomly chose one called Best Jeanist. They were then taken into the fighting ring, where the game started. Izuku won the first round, but lost the next two. However, he won the fourth. It all came down to the fifth round, to break the tie. And, without any surprise, Izuku won. After a good laugh, and a bit of bragging, the green haired teen stood up from the floor, and dusted his pants. He then grabbed a bit of black licorice from the bowl, on the table, and smiled.

"My mom should be home soon. Do you wanna stay for supper?" He asked, fiddling with his hands. Bakugou wasn't able to say no to his crush's face, so he decided to stay. 

Within the next hour, Inko got home, and they ate some pizza, which she had grabbed on the way home. The meal had gone by in a glimpse, and it was soon time for the blonde to leave for home. After all, he had school the next day. He needed to head home before it got dark. So, after saying goodbye to both Inko and Izuku, he left the building and walked out into the cold air. A light snow was falling, and decorations were getting hung up on multiple yards and houses. Christmas was approaching. And hopefully, something good will happen. For both him, and Izuku.