7 : Candy Corn

Location : Miss M's Sweet Shop, Hosy City.

Time : 4 : 37 PM

Date : Thursday, October 9th. 

---

The sound of rain hitting against the windows filled the Candy Shop. Katsuki stared outside, no car or person in sight. Empty. Kind of like his heart. The blonde looked around the shop, seeing Izuku stack some new candies onto the shelves. They hadn't spoken much ever since Inko had spilled Izuku's secret. However, the greenette wasn't aware of what Bakugou knew. The blonde hadn't mentioned it yet. 

"Hey Kacchan..." The greenette muttered. Katsuki looked up to his friend. 

"Yah?" 

"You know... Don't you? My mom told you." Midoriya spoke. Katsuki's eyes widened, as he stared at the freckled male, confused. 

"How did you... What?" The blonde teen scoffed. He watched as Izuku softly shook his head, making his sweet green curls bounce. 

"She does this all the time. Tells all my friends about my life. About how I disappointed her. About how she caught me and... And Shoto." Izuku whined, turning around to face the taller male. Bakugou gulped audibly, not knowing what to reply. "I'm sorry." The greenette continued. "I should've told you! You're my best friend after all... When you asked me about my life, I was... Not comfortable telling you. Not comfortable telling you about my sexuality and my relationship. I was scared that you might not accept me. I didn't want to lose you... But you stuck around! Even after you knew about it! So that means... You don't mind, right?" Midoriya beamed a bright smile, hoping that his friend wasn't awkward about the current situation. 

"Of course, Deku. I accept you! In fact, I- I have a.... Friend. A friend that's gay too." The blonde spoke. He was actually referring to himself, but thought he'd pay more attention to Izuku, rather than himself right now.

"So you're okay- Oh, thanks! I'm so glad you accept me! I was all worried!!" Izuku claimed, hugging the blonde tight. Bakugou felt his face heat up, but simply hugged his friend back. 

"Tch. Idiot... You need help stacking these?" The blonde said, trying to avoid the subject. Izuku released his hold on the tall male and looked over to the boxes of Candy Corn candies. 

"Uh, yah! You can help if you want to. It'll be done faster." The greenette spoke. At that, the two boys got to work. And within the next half hour, all of the Candy Corn bags were set up. The two males stood back, admiring their hard work.

"Wow Kacchan! You should work here! You're so good at stacking things, and baking, and... And everything else!" Midoriya giggled. The blonde teen laughed along, but came to a stop when someone walked into the building. The bell rang, and a certain man stood, with a smile. As soon as this man stepped foot inside the shop, Izuku beamed a smile, and approached him. 

"Hi Shoto!" The greenette called. Bakugou felt his heart twist in pain. So this guy... He was the famous Shoto he had been hearing about. The one that holds Midoriya's heart. 

"Hey." The male spoke, wrapping his arms around the curly haired boy's waist. The duel-haired boy pressed a soft kiss on Izuku's forehead, before awkwardly looking up to Katsuki. "I got your text. So how long do we have until your mom gets back?" The tall guy spoke. Again, Bakugou felt his heart ache. 

"Sho... Quiet! Kacchan, this is Shoto, my boyfriend. And, Sho, this is Kacchan, my best friend!" The greenette introduced. Todoroki approached the blonde, and they shook hands for a few seconds. Shoto had a firm grip, and was relatively attractive. No wonder Midoriya likes him. He's the complete opposite of Katsuki. So, there's no chance for the blonde to win over Izuku. Not when Todoroki is the competition. Besides... Why would Bakugou try to win him over? Midoriya's happy.

"Nice to meet you. Izuku's told me a lot of good things about you." The boy smiled. Plus, he's a good guy. Great. There's no way for Bakugou to win. 

"Ah, did he now? He's told me a lot about you too." The blonde lied. Izuku looked up to him, confused. He had only learned about Todoroki this morning, and was pretending to have heard much more about him. "He told me you were nice and handsome. He wasn't lying." Bakugou said, snickering. Todoroki smiled and looked over to his boyfriend. 

"You think I'm handsome and nice huh? Awe." He cooed. The couple shared a last kiss before Katsuki left. He brought along a bag of Candy Corn, that he ate on the way home. The thought of Izuku and Shoto lingered in his mind. He didn't like it, but as a good friend, he had to support them. Right? 

If Midoriya ever breaks up with Shoto... Then he'll make his move. Even if that's probably not going to happen.

---

"Ah, welcome home kid. How was your day?" Mitsuki spoke, watching as he son entered the house. Katsuki kicked off his shoes, shrugging as he did so. 

"Meh, not so good." He muttered. The woman tilted her head in confusion. 

"Did you get the chance to talk to that Midoriya boy yet? Did he shoot you down or something? What's wrong?" The lady asked, pressing her left hand on her hip. Katsuki set his bag down, before taking off his jacket. His mother and Kirishima were the only ones who knew about his crush on Izuku. Nobody else. Not his father, not the rest of his friends. Just these two. 

"Yeah. We talked a little." The teen managed to squeak out. The image of Midoriya and Todoroki reappeared in his mind. Tears threatened to fall, but Katsuki held them back. However, his mom noticed. 

"Oh, sweetie..." The female approached her son, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a hug. Surprisingly, the boy hid his face in her shoulder, and hugged her back. Soft sniffles were heard from the male. Even though Mitsuki had no clue what was going on with her son at the moment, she tried her best to cheer him up; whispering little nothings in his ear, and rubbing his back. Eventually, the boy pulled away and wiped his eyes. 

"I'm going for a shower." He spoke. The woman nodded gently, before watching the blonde kid walk away. She then looked down, fiddling with her hands. Her son had never been in love with a guy before... And he just had to fall for someone who was already taken. The thought of that saddened her. She felt useless, not being able to help her own child. Especially when he's experiencing something like this. 

All she could do, is hope. Hope that everything gets better for Katsuki. And that he'll figure things out on his own.