Chapter 1

Val pov

I hear the sharp squeak of the iron door opening and I feel two orcs grab my arms an drag me to the throne of the king of Agmaur. upon his throne sat his evilness, in league with Sauron, I was dropped to my knees and I continued looking down. my hair, tangled in a black mass, covered most of my bloodied and bruised face. my blue skirt spread out around me, and I hear him get up and stroll toward me. he bent down and grabbed my jaw making me look up at him and then smacked me as soon as he let go, across my face. He proceeded to kick me in the stomach and I hunched over in pain. suddenly a knock at the door, made him pause for a second.

"WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT?!" He screamed toward the door.

"We caught him, just like you wanted, my lord," an orc in the doorway said.

"Well why didn't you say that, bring him in, I would like to meet him," he replied walking back to his throne and sat down.

I heard very light footsteps and thought that they were probably an elf or a light human, but they were dragging their feet. he remained standing with me in the middle of the room facing the throne.

"Ah, legolas, so nice of you to join the party," the king said with sarcasm in his voice.

"You won't be able to hold me for long, you know that." Legolas simply state back.

"Watch your tongue, boy!" He said quickly back.

He remained quiet, having nothing else to the repulsive man in from of us. The long chuckled and I felt he was lookin at me.

L-Legolas
K-king
V-val

K-well, aren't you worried about her in the corner?
L-that is no girl, it is an orc, I am sure.
K-are you sure?

He laughed and walked over to me and roughly shoved me around, and grabbed me by my throat, lifting me in the air, which caused me to grip his arms feeling lack of oxygen. I saw that Legolas eyes held worry now seeing my face and pointed ears which means we are of the same kin.

L-wait!stop hurting her!
K-oh her? She is nothing to me, for she was special about 3,000 years ago but not as much in this state (dropping me)
L- she has been here for 3,000 years? You have no right!
K-you think I care what happens to her?
L-what do you want with me anyways?
K-I want LEVERAGE! Take them both to the cell, make sure she goes back with a new injury,

He was led walking out while they dragged me out once again, creating more cuts on my legs and feet. I let my hair hang in front of me, covering my face in its still knotted mess. thrown back in, a guard came in and stepped on my right leg making a sickening crack making me scream out in pain. Once the guards left, he got up and walked over to me in the middle of the floor.

L-are you ok?
V- DOES IT SEEM LIKE IM OK?
L- I apologize, let me help
V-don't touch me, I don't need pity
L- you have a broken leg!let me help you!

I reluctantly gave in and pulled my skirt up a little to expose me leg to him while he examined it and he moved not by accident making me scream again in pain.

L- I'm sorry! I don't have anything to heal with, I can only reset it that will help.

I nodded and readied for more pain and once over, my breathing started to become for even.

L-what's your name?
V-val, you?
L-Legolas. have you really been here 3,000 years?
V- yes, enduring pain from him and all his minions
L- I promise I will get you out I here,
V-don't make promises you can't keep, Legolas
L- I don't break promises

We sat in silence for a while but finally he asked to look over my other wounds on my face Whig I also allowed but that was it. he cleared of some of the caked on blood with a piece of cloth from his tunic.

L- where are your parents?
V-I don't know, I was captured by the king time ago.
L- oh, but, how have you managed all of these years?
V-for a while I was convinced someone would find me, which kept me going until recently when that light finally diminished.
L- when my people find me, I will be able to help you more, but I have no healing materials to use.

He stated this and leaned back against the wall, and closed his eyes almost waiting for something. I heard the annual food platter Orc that made the food approaching the door and opened the door and slid the next disgusting meal in front of us. I don't touch it and neither does legolas. He moves next to me and lefts me place my head on his shoulder and soon I fall into a deep slumber.

I awake to the sounds of rattling chains, and keys opening the door yet again. Legolas looks like he is about to fight but they take chains on the walls and chain him there while roughly dragging me by the arms out again.

L- no! Put her down!

They drag me to the throne room yet again and the king stares at me with delight for my suffering. The orcs throw me to the ground and I lay there sprawled out and slowly get to my side to face him with hatred.

K-decided about my offer yet?
V- I would never accept even if I lived forever in this hell hole!
K-so be it.

He raised his hand and I felt sick and I coughed toward the floor and saw red drops now on the floor and I felt it around my mouth. I looked up and saw satisfaction in his eyes while mine displayed fear and defeat.

~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|

HAHA cliff hanger! Tell me how you like it and please vote and comment! Love you guys!