:The Beginning of it All:

You may think a monster is what is under our beds and in our closets to scare us, but really monster is a teenage girl named Katherine.  "It all started when me and my best friend went to a bar to see our favorite rock band "The Walking Corpses". It was like every other night when she wanted to go out and quote-unquote have fun, but this night she was not ready for what was going to happen next, and her best friend Michelle wasn't either. 

_This first part is basically Michelle narrating_

(Michelle Narrating)

"I wasn't always this cracked". "I used to be normal, well as normal as any girl under the influence of teenage hormones". "But after the killings began, I started to feel"— "I don't know"-"loose around the edges or something".

"God"!

"I hate this fucking song.

This is where it all went down.

''Devilthorn" sounds twisted, I know.

Technically,

it's not a normal town

It's a ghost town

Maybe it's another dimension.

or, you know, just really dark and quiet.

Just two months ago,

me, Katherine and my boyfriend, Jacob,

were completely normal people.

we were our yearbook pictures.

Nothing more, nothing less".

(Michelle still narrating)

"There's Katherine, only back then, we were tight". "Sisters, practically". "People found it hard to believe that a babe like Katherine would associate with a quiet introverted person like me".                                                                                  "Sandbox love never dies".

(A classmate talks to Michelle about Katherine;) "You're totally lesbi-gay"    "What?  "She's my best friend"

-So now the scene switches and Katherine and Michelle are by the school lockers in the hallway talking-

"Hey, Michelle". "What's up, Katherine"? "You and me are going out tonight". "Uh, tonight". "Why"? "Because, "The Walking Corpses" is playing at "The Black Rose".  "They're this rock band". "I saw their Instagram page, and the lead singer's extra hot". "Plus, there'll be lots of other fine guys there for you". "Come on, Michelle". "I promised Jacob that I would hang out with him tonight". "Boo". "Cross out Michelle". "What time is the show"? "I'll pick you up at 8:30". "My mom has a date with that guy who owns the universal store". "He seems nice". "Wear something cute, okay"? "Okay".

(Michelle narrating)

"Wear something cute" meant something very specific in Katherine-speak". "It meant I couldn't look like a total zero, but I couldn't upstage her either".  "I could expose my stomach, but never my cleavage".  "Tits were her trademark".

{The scene changes to Michelle's room}

[Jacob is talking to Michelle while she gets dressed]

"Those jeans are hella low". "I can almost see your waistline baby". "It's a rock show". "This is my rock look to go see "The Walking Corpses". "I've never even heard of "The Walking Corpses". "Which one is Katherine stalking"? "The lead singer". "Girls like her don't go out with drummers". - "Thanks a lot".- "No offense".  "Anyway, this singer guy, Katherine says he's extra hot, so" - "Extra Hot" means cute". "Well, then you must be "Extra Hot", babe".  "Katherine's here". "How do you know"? 

-Katherine just got to Michell's house-

"Michelle"! "Quit tamponing yourself and get down here". "That's fucking weird". "Better hurry before she gets annoyed".  [ Grunts ]   "You always do what Katherine tells you to do". "No, I don't". "It's just that I like the same things that she likes". "We have stuff in common". "That's why we're biffs". "You guys don't have anything in common". "Yeah". okay, Jacob".

(The scene changes and now Michelle is walking down stairs and Jacob is following right behind her)

"Guess who's got the whip until 11:30". "A Hellcat, and it's all mine". "oh, hi, Jacob".  [ Sniffs ]  "It smells like Thai food in here".   - "Have you guys been fucking"?-  "You're gross". - "You're gross". "You're gross".-  "You're so gross". "Fuck you". "Let's go to the club". "The Black Rose" is not a club". "It's a bar". "It's not even a bar". "It's like a place with bikers and shit". "Eat my ass, Jacob". "You're just Jell-O' cause you're not invited". "I'm not jealous". "That place is crazy". "You're totally Jell-O". "You're lime-green Jell-O, and you can't even admit it to yourself".  [ Exhales ] "Stop kidnapping my girlfriend". "You wish". 

                                                So, this is the intro to the story. Basically CHAPTER 1.