{The Sacrifice}

This part is continuing from chapter 1///   

     (Michelle is narrating)    

"Jacob was right". "The Black Rose is definitely not a club". "Clubs are for attractive people in populous urban areas". "Clubs have D.J.'s and champagne".  "All we have is a jukebox and a sticker toilet".  

"After we got there, I got me and Katherine drinks and we waited and talked while the band was getting ready to start to preforming". 

-Katherine talking now-

"I cannot wait until I'm old enough to get wasted". "Hey, Katherine". "You look really pretty". "What up, Zach"?  "He thinks he's cute enough for me". "And that's why he's in retard math"

-Michelle talking now-

"Hey, it's Aadi from India, that foreign exchange guy". "I wonder if he's circumcised". "I always wanted to try a sea cucumber". "Ew". "Katherine".  "Shouldn't poison yourself with that shit". "Unless you want me to arrest ya for possession". "You're gonna arrest me"? "You're not even out of the academy yet, Alex". "Two more months, then I'm on the force for reals". "Are you, uh—you're gonna cuff me"?   {Katherine grabs Alex's Private}   [ Groans ]  "Don't do that". "Okay"? "Not here".  [ Michelle ]  "Hey, that's the band". "Mmm". "You can totally tell they're from the city". "Yeah, cause they're wearing eyeliner". "They look like a bunch of fagos". "Well, you would think that, Alex, because you're a regular boring mf".  "I wish we had more guys like that in Deaththorn". "All stylish and shit".     [ Tuning ]      [Katherine ]  "I think they need two groupies". "No! No". "Come on". "Don't be so scared, Michelle they're just boys, they're fine". "We have all the power". "Don't you know that"? "These things(boobs)"  "These are like smart bombs". "Okay"? "You point them in the right direction, and shit gets real".

-Katherine and Michelle walk up to the band-

"Hi". "Hi". "Uh—     [ Giggling ]    "We just wanted to meet you". "I'm Katherine, and this is my friend Michelle". "Hi". "I'm Damian". "This is, uh" — "These guys are my band, "The Walking Corpses". "Yeah, we've heard" — "I've heard about you". "You play your instruments really good". "Thank you". "We're professionals". "Hey, sorry could I ask you a question"? "Um, why would you wanna play all the way out here in Deaththorn"?  "You live in the city, right"? "Yeah, But, you know, I think it's really important sometimes to try and connect with our fans... in the shitty areas too". "That's amazing".     [ Chuckling ]     "Can I, um"— " Can I buy you a drink"? "Sure". "What are we having"?  "They have this really awesome 9/11 tribute shooter". "It's red, white and blue, but you have to drink it really fast or it turns brownish". "All right". "Well, we'll drink it fast okay". - "Okay".  - "I'll be right back". "Hey, how- how are you gonna get alcohol"? "Um, I'll just play Hello Titty with the bartender".  {Damian} "Aw, shit. Vance, what about her"? - "Who, Michelle"? - "No, man. Fuck you".  "I'm talking about the one who went to get me a drink". "Katherine". "That's the one". "I don't know". "Are you sure she's" - "Listen, I grew up in a town like this, okay"? "There's always that girl". "They love to show it off, but they do not give it up". "You told us you were from Brooklyn".  "My point is, this girl is definitely a virgin, okay"? - "I know girls like that". "I've dated chicks"—-  "I don't know". "Well, we didn't drive all the way out here for nothing, so" --        - "Excuse me". - "Hey". "Hey". "That's my best friend that you're talking about". "And you're right, she is a virgin". "And that beats sleeping with creeps like you". [Groans]          "This one isn't full enough".  "Those guys are rank, Kath". "Just forget about it". "You know what"? "I think the lead singer wants me". "Only because he thinks that you're a virgin". "I heard them talking". "What"? "I'm not even a backdoor virgin anymore, thanks to Alex". "And by the way, that hurts". "I couldn't even go to Flags the next day". "I had to stay home and sit on a bag of frozen peas". "Oh, my God".