(The Dance Tragedy)

Finally at chapter 6 GEEZZZ///

(So this is basically the night after Katherine has $3x with the hot emo boy Dexter then eats him and Michelle saw her.... The setting is in Michell's room now.)

"Hi".    [ Gasps ]        - [ Screaming ]-    "God, Michelle, enough with the screaming"!  "You're such a cliché". "Get out"! "But we always share your bed when we have slumber parties". "I'm not gonna bite you". "Is that my Evil Dead T-shirt"?     [ Groaning ]   "What the fuck is happening"? [Laughing ]    "My God, Michelle".  "I have never heard you drop the F-bomb before".   "I saw you"! "I saw-I saw- I saw the"—    [ Imitates Stammering ]     "Slow down, tardy slip". "You sound like a sped".   "I'm gonna call the police".  "okay".    

"Why don't you narc me out"?  "I have the cops in my back pocket, Michelle". "I'm fucking a cadet".  "Remember"?  "What do you want from me"?  "Just want to explain some things to you". "Besides, best friends don't keep secrets".  "Right"?  

So, this is the part where Katherine explains what happen to her in the woods and what the band "The Walking Corpses" did to her....

"So, you remember the night of the fire"?  "I got really messed up".  "And those guys from "The Walking Corpses"-totally evil".  "They're basically, like, agents of Satan... with really awesome haircuts".   

   [ Rock Ballad ]     [Jennifer ]   "where- Where are we going"?  "You don't have to talk if you don't want to".   "All right",  "Are you guys rapists"?  "Oh, God, I hate girls".   "You could be satisfied"   "Are you even sure if she's a fucking virgin, man"? "Yes". "Yes",  "I'm a virgin"! "I'm a virgin"!  "I've never even done sex"! "I don't know how".   "So you guys should find somebody who does... know how".  "See, Vance"? "I told you, man". "You owe me a beer". -       "What did they do to you"? -"Just let me finish".    [ Continues ]    "So they drove me out to the falls"...    "and I kept looking for a way to escape, but it's really dark out there".    [ Engine Stops ]     [ Screams ]   "Where are you going"?  "Huh?  "We got a waxing moon tonight, you guys, just like the ritual says".  "Please"! "No"! "Please"!    [ Screaming Continues ]    "Please"!    "Do one of you guys have something to shut her up with"?    [ Sobbing, Screaming ]    "Great".  "But get it nice and tight, though,' cause I don't wanna get fuckin' clawed".    [ Groaning, whimpering ]   "I don't know if we should go through with this".    [ Sighs ]   "Vance".    "Do you wanna be a suck-ass forever"? "I dont , okay"?   "Do you wanna be big loser, or... do you wanna be rich and awesome?... like that guy from Maroon 5"? "Maroon 5".  "Okay".  "That's what I thought".  "Go and fetch me the ritual, brother". "okay".    [ Mouths Words ]     "What the fuck"?   "Thank you".   [ Clears Throat ] -   "All right".- "That's it"?  "Yeah".  "I found it online". ''We come here tonight to sacrifice the body of"—  "What is your name again"?  "Tiffany"?  "My name is Katherine".  "Super". ''We come here tonight to sacrifice the body of Katherine from Devilthorn."  "Please, please". "Please, please, don't do this".  "I'll do anything".  "I'll do anything you want".    [ Sighs ]    "Do you know how hard it is to make it as the most loved rock band these days"?   "There's so many of us, and we're all so cute... and it's like, if you don't get on a NDA... or some retarded soundtrack, you're screwed, okay"?  "Satan is our only hope".  "We're in league with the beast now, and we have to make a really big impression on him".