Temptation Island

Title: Temptation Island {Larry Stylinson}

Author: LarryWriter_xoxoS

Time: 5h 44m (64 chapters)

Finished:

Smut:

Genre: reality tv

Description: (the preview is quite long but there is one, so go check it out if the description doesn't persuade you to read!)

What is temptation island?

Temptation island is a reality tv show that make 4 couples test their relationship. The boys are put on one side of island, surrounded by beautiful girls whose job it is to seduce them and make them cheat on their girlfriends.
On the other side of the island are the girls, surrounded by hot guys that have the same goal.
Both resorts are full of cameras. The couples are recorded all day, putting every mistake they make on tape. There's only one place on both resorts that's camera and mic free: the hiding room.
Each mistake will be shown to their partner on the other side. It's the only form of communication the couples have for three weeks.
What will happen if Louis and Harry will participate with their girlfriends? Will they be seduced by the gorgeous girls that are walking around? Or is their real temptation each other?

I absolutely loved this fic! It had me physically laughing, I had to screen shot one part and send it to my friend because I found it so funny.

It's a really good and unique storyline so I would definitely read!!!! I think I could be one of my favourites that I keep archived.