You Put The O In DisOrder

Title: you put the O in disOrder (l.s)

Author: louuuology

Time: 4h 22m (50 chapters)

Finished:

Smut:

Tw: suicd@l thoughts (another trigger in the comments so I don't give the plot away)

Description: Orgasms. You see that word and you think it's hot...right? Wrong. What if you had them multiple times a day? In front of your class. Your teachers. Your friends. ... Your mom. Harry Styles is a seventeen year old boy from England, he was recently diagnosed with RGS (Restless Genital Syndrome) And guess who's doing a project on the disorder for his medical sciences class? Eighteen year old, Louis Tomlinson. Imagine if you moaned during your algebra test. How does the word orgasm sound to you now?

Probably the most unique story you will ever read... I really enjoyed it, Harry and Louis are very cute and I like I said it's very unique and interesting. It makes me wonder how people come up with these ideas.

I believe RGS is and real syndrome and helps give you insight to what people who have this may be dealing with. However, like always when it comes to medical things in fan fiction, take the information with a pinch of salt. If you are interested in RGS then do your own research.