Between The Shades Grass

Title: Between The Shades Grass ~ flowerchild!Harry punk!louis

Author: HumansAndMonsters

Time: 3h 43m (23 chapters)

Finished:

Smut:

Tw: SH, Mental and physical abuse. (Also I think the F slur is used, I can't quite remember but there is definitely homophobic language in it)

Description: Harry lived a horrible life. He was an outcast and he was gay in a town that you shouldn't be gay in. He hated himself, and the only escape he had was an abandoned meadow. The only thing that made him feel safe was the flower crowns he wore on his head.

When a group of girls find him in the meadow, the girls all new to town and wide-eyed, happy to make friends with anybody, Harry feels just a tad bit cheerier. Especially when he sees their punk older brother.

The boy with the flowers and the boy with the tattoos. Opposite, but both eachother's escape.

I've actually read this book a few times. It's just one of those that I will happily go back to, even though it's very sad. I didn't cry though, which is odd cause normally I bawl like a baby. Maybe because it was like my third time reading it.

Omg I'm on 1.99k reads! That may not seem like much to you but it's massive to me ahahaha!